Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

GET IT TOGETHER, WE NEED YOU CHARLIE!

Dear Charlie,

I am very worried about you.  I'm saying this for two reasons.  First because I care about you as a fellow HUMAN BEING and VICTIM.  Second because I care about me and the people who need you to be an example of someone who has successfully walked away from THE CULT.

WE NEED YOU.  YOUR KIDS NEED YOU.  YOU NEED YOU!  I hope you will read this and take my  words to heart.  This is a personal plea, that is coming from THE BOTTOM OF MY OWN HEART!

When I found out you are speaking out about THE CULT that has destroyed so many lives, I was THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF!  I wrote a post about it, tweeted about it, Facebooked it and shared your words with pride and excitement of what you can bring to a movent that is LONG OVER DO!  I have defended you.  Told people to cut you slack because I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH!

I've been watching SHEEN'S KORNER and I am very excited that you have decided to go public with your #winning campaign.  I want to see you WIN.  So much.  I AM IN YOUR CORNER!

But,  Charlie, I am so sorry to have to say this.  YOU ARE NOT WINNING right now because you are making a BIG FAT ASS OUT OF YOURSELF and all of us who share your experience in THE CULT.  I'm not going to ask you if you have been high on camera because it is NO ONES BUSINESS, but your own.

However, it seems as though you have been USING A LOT and it looks really bad.  REALLY FUCKING BAD.  YOU LOOK BAD.  In fact.  My friends and I are afraid YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.  And the American public is watching you and LAUGHING AT YOU.  BECAUSE THEY SUCK ASS.

What is happening to you is NOT FUNNY!  It is a natural experience of EVERYONE WHO LEAVES THE CULT because that place will make ya NUTS.  It takes time to recover from the shock of the damage subjected by THE LIES and the fact that ANYONE IS ABLE TO WALK AWAY.  I DID.  YOU DID.  LOTS OF PEOPLE DID.  We are here, cheering for you and WANT YOU TO WIN!

Freedom takes getting used to.  With it comes a new identity of a person who is able to do whatever they want, whenever they want with whomever you choose to do it with!  It is *AWESOME*  I am TRULY happy for you.  I LOVE HAVING MY LIFE BACK.  Don't you?

As I detailed in my post:  I GET MY CAKE AND I EAT IT, I am not sober.  I never wanted to be sober.  I just wanted the jackpots to STOP.  The only way that was gonna happen was for me to figure out why I was abusing the shit in the first place.  I found that I was brainwashed to think I HAD NO CHOICE and that I had low self esteem and a fear of abandonment that I soothed with as many drugs as I could take, but that way of life got me NO WHERE, but fucked up and unable to accomplish my goals.

The substances we went to THE CULT to manage will kill ya, if you let your RIGHT to CHOOSE get in the way of your priorities in life.

Charlie, I am going to share something with you.  When I left THE CULT, I got completely wasted and made an absolute ass out of myself at a party in front of a bunch of people who I care about.  They cut me off and tried to shove me back into THE CULT as a result.  I refused to go because I know it will never help me, but I was going to have to do something, in order to prove to myself and everyone around me that I can handle my RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

What I decided was to take a break from the substances and get to know ME without the filter of THE CULT, or any drugs, so I could get to the bottom of why I felt the way I did.  Through writing about it, I realized there are certain things I need to do in order to be safe in my new life.

One of the majors is that I need to not use any substances if I am upset, or at least stay HOME when I do it because I don't ever want to feel the sting of embarrassment that comes with getting wasted and doing dumb stuff EVER.  I take PRIDE in myself and care enough about ME to not be a mess in front of people.

You have the POWER TO CHOOSE, ALSO.  I'm begging you, Please do the same.  I am scared for you.  I do not want you to die.  I'm not saying get sober and go to THE CULT.  I am saying, figure it out AND stop doing it publicly.  PLEASE.

You have lost a lot with your declaration of independence from THE CULT and all of the people who pushed you in there.  Your show is done.  Your reputation has been put on the line.  AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE SITUATION at all by doing what you are doing.  So, why are you doing it?  PLEASE ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you are hurt and angry just like I was and A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE.  Also, I believe you are abusing substances to the max right now BECAUSE YOU CAN and it FEELS FUCKING GOOD.  AGAIN.  IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.  And, it won't be good if you die, or have to submit to DR SLEW and all the other ass holes who are saying you are crazy and need to go to the hospital.

At this point, I am wondering if you MIGHT need to go to a MEDICAL HOSPITAL to get straightened out because you are THIN and YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT - I AM ANTI MEDICAL anything, except my Mary Jane, OF COURSE!

It's your life.  You can do what you want.  YOU KNOW THIS.  BUT, I am begging you.  If you are using at all right now, please STOP.  At least stop doing it LIVE.  PLEASE.  You are a MAJOR CELEBRITY and could be the CATALYST of a movement THAT NEEDS TO BE CREATED.

Twelve Step Dogma SUCKS ASS and promotes a feeling of worthlessness and inability in people that KILLS figuratively and literally.  It needs to STOP.  YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN - BUT NOT LIKE THIS.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE DEAD or if no one is willing to listen to you because they dismiss you as a NUTCASE!  You are not a nutcase!  You are a person who has been MISLED, just like me and A MILLION OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD! 

You deserve way more out of life that to be just another CULT TRAGEDY!

GET IT TOGETHER, WE NEED YOU CHARLIE!

*STINKIN THINKERS UNITE*

With EVERY OUNCE OF LOVE I GOT IN ME,

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.