Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

MUST BE NICE!

ME GIVING CUNTESSA THE FINGER FROM THE CAR/LIFE SHE STOLE FROM ME.
YOU HATE ME BECAUSE YOU WISH YOU COULD BE ME, FEEL THREATENED BY ME AND YOU HATE YOURSELF, WITH GOOD REASON.
 YOUR DEATH WILL BE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE, FOR I WILL FINALLY BE FREE FROM THE UTTER DISGRACE THAT IS YOU.
LET IT BE SOON.
GOOD RIDDANCE YOU HATEFUL, MALICIOUS CUNT.


My mother was in the Marines for SIX MONTHS in her late teens. About thirteen years ago, when she was destitute, broke and sleeping on someone's couch, she got wind of the fact that she MAY be eligible for Veteran's benefits.

More than thirty years after she was discharged, early, for "acting up," she concocted a story that she was RAPED in the service, then remained unemployed and fought the military for eight years, while I SUPPORTED HER GREEDY DEMANDS.

Even though millions of DESERVING veterans are denied benefits every day, she won her case out of pure determination and her never-ending commitment to THEFT AND MANIPULATION.

Now she lives comfortably on FULL COMPENSATION stolen from the V.A., with a phony diagnosis of P.T.S.D., while she sits on her ass, stuffs her face with ice cream, smokes the best weed available and stays high 24/7 on a 30 mg dose of morphine, three times a day and whatever else she can get prescribed to her FOR FREE.

Must be fucking nice.

She stole everything I've worked my ass off for, including my framed college degree (that she had NOTHING to do with), then threw me out of her house because I refused to submit to her attempt to force me to take ANY job, in a city I LOATHE, so she could EXTORT $600 a month from me in rent, at the expense of my DREAMS, goals and hope to become a published writer.

I've starved.

I've slept OUTSIDE.

As my mother sits on MY ITALIAN LEATHER FURNITURE, I've been TRULY RAPED! Figuratively and literally MANY TIMES OVER because I've been homeless, broke and alone for more than six months, forced to mingle with the SCUM OF THE EARTH in a SEA OF VIPERS!

Everyone thinks I should JUST GET OVER IT.

How am I supposed to do that?

As I sit here with nothing left, I burn with anger and sadness over what I've given up for that BITCH and how my life has turned into my worst NIGHTMARE because of HER.

I CANNOT GET OVER IT.

I've been raped.

For REAL, MOTHER.

Congratulations.

Along with all of my material possessions, you have also stolen:

My self esteem.

My drive.

My peace.

My happiness.

My joy.

My faith.

My serenity.

My family.

My following.

My life.

MY FUTURE!

I wish I could just go to sleep and NEVER WAKE UP AGAIN!

DO YOU FEEL SUCCESSFUL?

Will you be satisfied when I commit suicide?

Is that what you hope I will do?

Don't fret. That is what will probably happen, but NOT BEFORE I TELL THE WORLD EVERY SINGLE DETAIL I KNOW ABOUT YOU!

You are a ruthless, lying CUNT.

MUST BE NICE!

'Till Next Time!
  




Follow @gogorach on the twitter
"like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.