Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, December 31, 2010

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY DECEMBER 21, 2010

Wondering what this is all about?  CLICK HERE

 NEW YEARS EVE 2011
HOLY CRAP! 

HOW was your week? Mine was filled with opportunities and ideas.  I got a lot accomplished and discovered more things I need to do...I'm excited for a new year.  2010, was REAL, FUN, but not REAL FUN!  Bring on 2011!

Last Week's GOALS:
TWO hours a day on IWATBR
I DID IT four days in a row! *HIGH FIVE*
My opening is FABU - and I'm plugging away.

FINISH "A PROMISE"
Beh, did not touch it again...I miss painting.

EWNN BTR  Co-Host gig was a success!  Amy Lee Coy Has posted the audio on her site.

This Weeks GOALS:
Work on IWATBR 5x's for two hours each day
Paint - even just a little!
Build Go-Go Rach Showroom  (go-gorach.com)
Set up BTR Radio Show (FEB 14 2011 LAUCH!)

NYE *BONUS*GOALS FOR 2011
Build a profitable BUSINESS Site(go-gorach.com)
Finish IWATBR (moved to 2011 - new voice/new book)
Release Go-Go Rach Guide to Life
Produce Documentary (in the works NOW)
Reach as many people as I can to bring down THE CULT
"LIVE LIKE YOU MEAN IT" Radio Show TOP PICK 2011
Do whatever I want, whenever I want, with whomever I choose to do it with!

What are your goals?  It's a NEW YEAR.  LET'S DO THIS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALL OF US HERE IN GO-GO RACH LAND! BE SAFE AND NO DRUNKEN DRIVING TONIGHT! 

May you be fulfilled, healthy and prosperous.  I HOPE ALL of your DREAMS come TRUE!  *CHEERS* 

*I LOVE YOUS*


Like this? Please Share: |

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.