Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, May 4, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY, MAY 4, 2012


Hi Fellow Dreamers! How was your week? Mine was outstanding, as usual. I have been reading, writing and generally enjoying my new life, in a home, with Tolstoy. He is a very happy boy. I am a very happy Go-Go Rach!



I expect to finish reading Hurt McDermott's Book soon, then post my review of his brilliance within the next month, or so right here.

In the meantime, I am very busy.

I have a lot of appointments next week, including a court date in Haywood County.

That is all I can say for now, aside from the fact that I've recently discovered that my psycho mother has gotten involved in this case (pathological liar & perfect cohort for THE VIPER).

*REALLY?*

WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, as I have both of you?

Shame on you, mother. You positively disgust me, still.

I expect the cyber stalking case to be dropped, immediately, once the court sees that I have not engaged in this crime. I truly have no interest in THE FINAL VIPER.

Never really did, once I met her in person.


Unfortunately, she has become so obsessed with me that she chronically posts about me (as her "pshycho stalker" - she wishes ANYONE would stalk her!), stalks me online & has continued to email and harass my LIVE FRIENDS! #loser

Oh, and to top it off, she has virtually destroyed my online privacy, as far as remaining anonymous. This puts me in serious danger of ACTUAL STALKERS, from the CULT, who would love an opportunity to HURT ME.

Anyway.

I'll write more about this, as soon as I am able to do so.

For now, I hope you all know that this is one big ruse that is being capitalized on in the most disgraceful way...My character has been defamed by repeated libel, which I WOULD hire an attorney to fight for me, except it would be a waste of time for everyone, since the bitch is BROKE.


I am not any of the things this woman has accused me of, nor is there any warrant for my arrest in Las Vegas for stealing a woman's purse at the Cosmopolitan, or for anything else!

One major hole in that story is that I've never, not one time, been to the Cosmopolitan Club. AND, I am NO THIEF! Nice try, DOUCHE BAG(S)

Since I am paranoid as hell of phony warrants (do ya blame me?), I did verify this fact, via telephone, with both the Las Vegas and Henderson Criminal Justice Departments/Courts. 


Both confirmed what I already knew, there is no warrant for my arrest in Las Vegas, or anywhere else, for that matter.


As I've said many times, prior to moving to North Carolina, I hadn't had any dealings with the police in more than TEN YEARS. 


The reason I was so freaked out in my mugshot and court is because it brought back flashbacks to twenty three years ago, when I actually COMMITTED A CRIME.

As far as my Dream Check:

 #1. Finish & write review for Hurt.


#2. Make it to all of my appointments ON TIME. 


#3. Stay strong & positive, while I get on with my life.

 No video again this week.

I'm sorry to say, I just have no time. I am busy writing my series of books, which is my MAIN priority right now. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

P.S. Here is a link to some photos of Tolstoy & I's PHAT PAD, that I posted on Facebook . Click here to check out our new diggs! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.337313933000710.78798.100001663177905&type=1

We are in *HEAVEN!*

 Till Next Time,
  




P.P.S. Don't I look amazing?




 FOLLOW @gogorach on the twitter

"LIKE" Go-Go Rach on Facebook


  

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.