Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, March 11, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY MARCH 11, 2011

Hello Fellow Dreamers!  How was your week?  Mine was relaxing as I spent time getting to know my new roommate and met many new friends.  Things have finally settled down in my world.  I am looking forward to bigger and better things for myself now that I made it through the most challenging situation I've had to deal with in a very long time.

Escaping from THE CULT is a long, arduous process that I never expected to be easy, but no matter what I go through, it is worth it because I grow closer TO ME and LIVING THE DREAM every single day.

Some CULT member left a comment on my blog last night that was downright repulsive where he said my bottom will probably be me and some guys dog for twenty dollars.  I'm not sure what "Mr. Anonymous Guest Person" thought he would accomplish with his filthy remarks, but it made me even more grateful that I don't have to be anywhere near those sick fucks again.  I will use his comment as the basis for my Tuesday post because it provides a great example of WHY AA SUCKS.  Thanking my lucky stars EVERY DAY!

Shall we get onto goals?  I think SO!
  1. Make a decision as to whether I will get a job where I am now, or move on to where I want to live, then find work when I get there (I'll stay wherever is better until I start MY NEW GIG).  I already have quite a few prospects here, should I decide to go this route.
  2. Get a cell phone (today or tomorrow) now that I have people in my life that I WANT to talk to!  :)
  3. Work on my book every day.
  4. Yoga five times this week.
That's it for me.  I do have some big news that I will be sharing with you guys over the next few weeks, but the details are still being worked out.  Let's just say Go-Go Rach has the opportunity of a lifetime on the horizon!  It's all very exciting!

Amy Lee Coy will be making an appearance in Go-Go Rach Land tomorrow. I will publish an amazing article she wrote for my Saturday Post. You guys will love it, so come on by! Thanks so much, Amy! :)

How was your week?  Any new goals on the horizon?  Did you finish anything major?

Just like a cat lands on it's feet when tossed, SO DO I!  And, I am stronger and better as a result.  Thanks for your support!  I love yous!

Until Next Time.

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.