Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, December 24, 2010

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY DECEMBER 24, 2010

Wondering what this is all about?  CLICK HERE


HOLY SHIZNET, TWEEPS! It's been one hellova WEEK!  My goals last week were pushed aside in favor of my BRAND NEW PROJECT.  Go easy on me.



GOALS LAST WEEK:
M.S. - IWATBR  LAST WEEK'S GOAL 10K/ACTUAL 523 (I know, beh)
PAINTING:  "A PROMISE" - DIDN'T TOUCH IT!

Of course, when I wrote last week's DREAM CHECK, I had no idea what the week would bring.  Life is so incredibly wonderful and unexpected at times!  I gotta tell you what I did instead:

SATURDAY: WROTE AND POSTED "INTERVENTION, YA LOST ME AT REHAB"
SUNDAY:  BTR EXTREME WRITING SHOW - GUEST (instead of painting)
MONDAY:  I met Amy Coy, Author of FROM DEATH DO I PART
TUESDAY:  I met Melanie Solomon, Author of AA NOT THE ONLY WAY
EDITED AND RE-POSTED OB RACH IS NOW GO-GO RACH
MADE AND POSTED "Go-Go Rach Says HIYA!" (Video)
WEDNESDAY:  POSTED "GO-GO RACH LOST A FRIEND TODAY" (Video)
THURSDAY:  WROTE AND POSTED "AA IS A BROKEN BAND AID"
FRIDAY: Wrote and posted  DREAM CHECK FRIDAY

Naturally, all of  this excitement came with lots of emails, phone calls and other stuff to do.  I NEED to work on my book.  As much as I try to push it to write itself, IT WON'T OBEY.

ROUGH DRAFT is FINISHED!

So, I am gonna go at it in a different way this week. 

GOALS:
Two HOURS a day writing IWATBR
SATURDAY: DAY OFF TO ENJOY THE HOLIDAY! (note, I will not post on this day)
SUNDAY:  FINISH "A PROMISE"
ALSO CO-HOSTING BTR ON EXTREME WRITING NOW CHANNEL @ 6:30 EST w/ very special guest, AMY LEE COY!  

I'm afraid I cannot plan anymore in advance because LIFE IS IN SESSION for Go-Go Rach!

You may have noticed I've been posting more because I LOVE YOU GUYS and I LOVE THIS BLOG.

How are you doing?  Care to jump on board?  SHARE YOUR GOALS!  Let's do this!

I want to wish you all happy holidays filled with family, friends and LOTS OF LOVE.


Thanks so much for supporting Go-Go Rach.

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.