Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Go-Go Rach Won A Blogger Award!


The Versatile Blogger Award
A BIG FAT THANKS GOES OUT TO Annikka Woods FOR THE HONOR!


The rules for this award are:
 
  • Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
  • Share seven random facts about myself.
  • Pass the award along to 12 new-found blogging buddies.
  • Contact those buddies to congratulate them.  

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Go-Go Rach

  1. Easter is my favorite holiday.
  2. I positively ADORE children (and they me)
  3. My favorite color is BLUE
  4. I'd rather $900 extra bucks in the bank, than a dumb Prada Bag.  
  5. If I could go anywhere it would be to IBIZA.
  6. I was on a roller derby team back in the day...
  7. Gummies (and robin eggs) are a short cut to my heart.   
Okay, now I would like to pass on the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD to the following amazing writers (in no particular order - FYI, it was hard to cut the list to 12!):
  1. Sammy Sutton - Sammy Writes  
  2. Hurt McDermott - The Inevitable Hurt 
  3. Phyre Acid - The Meaning of Phyre
  4. Debbi Mack - Writing 4 Hire 
  5. Mari Maniatt 
  6. Kristen Howe - Kristen's Book Jungle
  7. Michele Shaw 
  8. Jeffrey Beesler - Flettleglag 
  9. Tom Chalfant - Curse O Future Tom 
  10. Anna Walls - Anna Of Alaska
  11. Luke Raftl - All Your Stars Are Out
  12. David Jones - 1 Mere Mortal 
 'Till Next Time,
  




Follow Go-Go Rach on twitter http://twitter.com/gogorach   
Like Me?   http://facebook.com/gogorachpage

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.