Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, December 17, 2010

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY DECEMBER 17, 2010

* LET'S HAVE A DREAM CHECK, SHALL* *WE?*

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
*Happy Friday, Friends! How Was Your Week?*

Mine was nothing special, aside from my computer getting a NASTY virus (or three, or four) out of the blue.  I'd been trying to fix it and work with it for months, when I just gave up.  I wiped my hard drive and re-booted windows.  My computer is back to the beautiful speed demon I was missing, but I did not save some favorite recent pictures of myself (oops).  Guess I am gonna have play dress up and take some more!



I'm sure you are wondering what's up with this journal type entry, since I said wasn't going to do this, right?  Well, I've changed my mind because I've been having a hard time staying focused on my goals lately.  I'll spare you the details, but, I need a big favor from you guys.

*will you please help me stay on track?*


*I HAVE SOME BIG DREAMS AND I NEED YOUR HELP TO ACCOMPLISH THEM.*

I've created  DREAM CHECK FRIDAY updates where I will post about where I am at with my goals.  The way it works is  I will list what W.I.P's I've got going and where I am at with each project  My updates won't be anything fancy, just a quick detail on how I am doing, and what I plan to do the following week to stay on track for COMPLETION.

In turn, if you would like to post your goals for the week in a comment, I bet we could really get something *GREAT* going! 

I'll start:

Writing:  I WAS A TEEN AGED BANK ROBBER  (IWATABR):
I've read everything I had written before AND IT SUCKS.  Some weak suck puke took over my body and my mind, so I have scrapped it all to start fresh.

FINISHED *NEW* OUTLINE
WORD COUNT (SO FAR):  A LOT OF USELESSNESS...
GOAL FOR THIS WEEK:    10K

PAINTINGS:

THREE IN PROGRESS:
*I USED TO TALK TO GOD HERE
*A PROMISE
*THE LOVEBIRD'S REGATTA

GOAL:  Finish  A PROMISE this week

I decided against posting my full list of goals right here because it may be more than you want to know about Go-Go Rach, but If you're interested in seeing my DREAMS on paper, or want to start a dialogue in support of each other and our goals, I will be STOKED.  Please feel free to email me .

What do you think about this idea?  ARE YOU WITH ME? SAWEET!  Gimma   *HIGH FIVE*

Oh, and DON'T forget to stop by and check out SATURDAYS POST:  Intervention, YA LOST ME AT REHAB.  It is another great, snappy read by yours truly!

p.s. I know this pic is crooked and blurry...


*MWAH*

Love yous!


Live Like You Mean It!
Go-Go Rach

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.