Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I DO WAY MORE THAN BITCH

I've been getting some flack about my tone (FURIOUS) and encouraged to offer some type of solution since I've proven TWELVE STEP DOGMA SUCKS ASS.

Sorry to disappoint ya, but I am not going to stop writing stories about the dickheads I've met in the halls of THE CULT.  There are just too many tales left to tell.  I have TWENTY ONE YEARS full of encounters to write about.

I've barely scratched the surface.  If you're hoping I will morph into the weak suck puke I once was, FUGHETABOUTIT.  Ain't gonna happen!

Besides, I don't think my blog would be this popular, if I was Suzy NICE PANTS. Do you?  Regardless, I'll meet ya half-way with my idea of a solution.  Fair enough?

Okay, here it is:

Based on all of the ABUSE my friends and I have encountered at the hands of THE CULT and rehabs propagating LIES, I say let's VIOLENTLY SHUT THEM DOWN SIXTIES STYLE.  We should send the pigs into Twelve Step meet-ups ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY dressed in RIOT GEAR to break them up.

People everywhere should engage in Big Book burning ceremonies letting the propaganda GO UP IN FLAMES, along with every piece of literature ever written about the worst epidemic in HISTORY.  Also, people, like my sick and twisted sponsors, should be arrested, then tossed in a jail cell to NEVER BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN.

What?

Don't you think this is what SHOULD happen?

Oh yeah, I guess we would if we could, but since we don't have the necessary ingredients to make this a reality, I need to come up with something better.

*SHIT*

Okay. I can do that.

In a nutshell, I plan to make serious changes in how we treat "addicts" and "alcoholics" in he United States because what we do now isn't working for enough people to make it the only option promoted or offered.

As  I've said over and over, ninety seven percent of people who have substance abuse issues are not able to get better through the Twelve Step model, yet we continue to use it.

What can we do instead?  Well, how about we stop applying an out dated, religion based model that does not offer any permanent solution?

What on earth are we thinking to condone letting our loved ones be forced into a sentence to never heal from a VERY FIXABLE problem?  I just don't get it.  Seriously.

Wouldn't it be better to teach people how to leave this garbage in the past and move on BY TAKING POSITIVE ACTIONS?  

As I've said numerous times, I had a lot of core issues from the time I was young, including low self esteem and a serious fear of abandonment  These issues led me to addictive behavior, rehab, then A.A., where I remained unhappy and was convinced I was powerless over people, places and things, especially SUBSTANCES.

I was told to sit down and shut up while encouraged to believe God was the only one that could save me from my disease, since I was POWERLESS.  I had to make working the program and recruiting people a life or death priority over myself, my goals, my family and friendships.

I might have gone on like this FOREVER, but I was forced to wake up after my A.A. sponsor attacked me.

Once I got myself together, I decided to speak out about THE CULT and PEOPLE ARE LISTENING (I LOVE YOUS!). Now I think it's high time I do answer the question I've been asked about how WE FIX THE PROBLEM.

See how you like this idea.



First, we need to realize our POWER as human beings to make our own choices.  Second, we need to figure out what is causing a person to abuse themselves with their chosen substance.  What bugs me the most about shows like INTERVENTION is how no one ever bothers to stop their addict bashing for one single second to ask the subject WHAT IS GOING ON?

Why do you feel the way you do?

What makes you need to escape reality?

We hear about the traumas these people experience on the surface, but everyone is so busy believing the TWELVE STEP LIES, that they never even bother to try anything HELPFUL.  What do you think would happen if ANYONE stopped to ask HOW CAN WE HELP?

*GASP*

We may get the answer!

In order for my idea to work, we would have to drop the POWERLESS MINDSET.  That may just be too hard because people would have to take responsibility for what may be their part in their loved one's problems.  Instead, friends and family members are encouraged vomit all over the addict, which is pathetic.

"You make me feel, do, say..."  Blah blah blah.  VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT.  Under the guise of POWERLESSNESS, they whine about how the addict has affected their lives, then threaten to throw them to the mercy of their "addiction" if they don't agree to get treatment.

This show is a VICTIM fest.  It's disgusting, and should be banned from television.  (Oh, there I go with SHOULD again!)

If you think the work begins in REHAB, you are mistaken.  I've got about fifty spin drys under my belt were I was heavily medicated, taken to A.A. meetings in a van, then spent the rest of my sentence being trained to live the TWELVE STEP WAY by members of THE CULT.

Rehab is part of the brainwashing process, and an EXPENSIVE one at that!

One of my stays cost over ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.  Guess what I got outta that one?  A DYKE counselor who said I needed to stay because she liked fucking me.

*AWESOME!*

She had TEN YEARS OF SOBRIETY.  I was barely eighteen years old and very VULNERABLE to this twenty nine year old PREDATOR. 

Since our "fling" she has been promoted to Director of the SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM, in spite of the fact that EVERYONE KNEW she was taking advantage of me, including other patients and her boss. 

It seems to me that CULT members cannot be trusted with the responsibility of helping people get well, because THE ARE THE SICKEST OF THE SICK, so let's not hire them to work in treatment centers to begin with.

Besides, isn't this some type of conflict of interest?  I'd say so. 

If it were up to me, I would close down every single treatment center across the country.  YUP, I would.  Since rehabs promote TWELVE STEP DOGMA, they are USELESS.  Who needs them?  At the very least, I would suggest getting rid of the TWELVE STEP DOGMA model used in the centers that do exist.

We need to replace the concept with one that works.

I say we focus on the problems these people have that are blocking them from GROWING THE HELL UP.

Let's ask WHY?

Why are you abusing yourself?

Then apply a program that teaches people HOW TO DEAL WITH THEIR ISSUES, show them how to change their lives with new thoughts and behaviors.  Admitting powerlessness, then turning our will and our lives over to ANY HIGHER POWER (even a LIGHT BULB??? REALLY?) is a load of crap.

Let's encourage people to take their lives BACK. 

Substance abuse  is NOT a DISEASE, as the medical industry has been paid to agree with.  Abusing substances is A CHOICE sick people make to avoid feeling the way they do about themselves and their lives based on the negative things that have happened to them.

Let's start with WHY?

I guarantee miracles will happen as a result.

Can you imagine what could happen if we stopped promoting POWERLESSNESS?  I can.

People will get well.

Twelve Step ABUSE would stop, and the world will be a better place.

As it stands right now, people are dying due to ignorance. I have stepped up to help people GET REAL. 

First, I started this blog to bring awareness to the ABUSE I dealt with for all those years.   I'm writing a book about my life in THE CULT, that I expect will do very well.

Now I have teamed up with others in the ANTI-TWELVE STEP movement to come up with a solution for the problem.  I am creating a radio show with Amy Lee Coy called LIVE LIKE YOU MEAN IT with Go-Go Rach to continue to raise awareness about THE CULT and teach people how to live healthy, fulfilling lives by taking responsibility for themselves in productive ways. 

Our radio show is the beginning of a REVOLUTION. 

One step at a time, this change is GONNA happen before I die.

Guess how I know?

Because I DO WAY MORE THAN BITCH.  

'Till NEXT TIME!


DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.