Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, May 11, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2012



Hello Fellow Dreamers! 

How was your week? Mine was positively BRILLIANT! I have been supa busy, getting my life in order and lovin' it!


Today has been a bit frustrating because I shot a wonderful video, yet have not been able to get my editing software to work! I have no idea what is going on. I may have to have one of my tech friends check into it for me.

*sigh*

In the meantime, I just want to do a quick check-in to let you all know where I am at with my goals.

Now that Tolstoy and I are completely settled into our new place, I was found "NOT GUILTY," and I have everything I need in order to move forward with Living the Dream, I want to let you in on a few changes that are going to be happening around here.

First, I have made the decision NOT TO POST about THE CULT & the horrendous experience I had there any longer. 

Of course, I will leave my old rants up, for reference.

Second, my writing won't be centered on negativity or hatred. 

I'm over it. 

Also, I've discovered a love, respect and appreciation for people that I never thought I'd find. I just don't have it in me to be that *BITCH* anymore.

Amazing how losing it all does that to a person, eh?

My ass-kicking has put me in a place of humility, grace and love.

From this point forward, my blog will reflect the new Go-Go Rach: a woman of dignity, honor and integrity who cherishes every detail of her life.

One thing I know for sure is that I am no longer angry, resentful or willing to trash anyone on this blog.

That is not me, or how I roll.

Don't worry, I will remain the crazy, sexy, cool chick I've always been. I intend to focus that energy on the good in my life. FINALLY!

Also, I don't particularly care to engage in the Anti-Twelve step movement any longer. I'm bored with it. I am ready to move on.

I've got better things to do with my time, for example, WRITE MY FREAKING BOOKS, ALREADY! 

Finally, I won't be hanging out online very much.

Although twitter and Facebook are fun time wasters and a great way to promote yourself, I'm starting to feel like I'm engaging in the idiot box on a daily basis. 

I hate the idiot box.

I hate wasting time.

I've wasted too much.

Therefore, I've decided I will be online two times a week: #writerwednesday & #followfriday. 

You may see some brilliance here and there - I make no promises.

Other than that, I am going to work my butt off to get my first book, I WAS A TEEN AGED BANK ROBBER finished! 

My publisher has been patiently waiting for my first five chapters for much too long and I intend to deliver these by the end of May.

Depending on the outcome, I may end up with a multi-book deal. 

Fingers crossed, my friends!

As far as my Dream Check:

Goals for this week:


2. Write & post my review of his brilliance.

3. Spend three hours a day writing I WAS A TEEN AGED BANK ROBBER.

That's it.

Since people have been asking a lot of questions lately about the books I intend to write, I'd like to end this post with a list:

1. I WAS A TEEN AGED BANK ROBBER
2. VIPERIZE ME
3. SPAZ
4. THE GO-GO RACH GUIDE FOR LIFE
5. THE ADVENTURES OF GO-GO RACH AND TOLSTOY

Over time, I will post a synopsis of each one, since I've written outlines for all five of them.

Okay. I guess that's all for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

#livelikeyoumeanit

'Till Next Time,
  


Follow @gogorach on the twitter!
"Like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook!

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.