Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"MAKE A WISH" UPDATED



This morning I woke in my new place. For the first time, in nearly twenty-two months, I feel one hundred percent safe, happy and *HOME,* at last. I humbly thank God for every single blessing I've received. I moved out of another terrible situation into one that seems to be exactly what I need.


My new roommate is incredible.

As I wrote in my last post, she is in her early fifties, blogs, writes, does Yoga. She also has a big heart, full of compassion and the ability to love that extends throughout her home and onto me, a very broken Go-Go Rach.

As I type this post, I have tears in my eyes. My nightmare is over. I worked hard to get into this place. I will work hard to stay. I've got so much to do...a million posts to write, books, a life to get back on track. It's been a long, humiliating road my friends. I am not the same person I was when I started this blog.

Oh, so far from that angry, resentful, vindictive person I used to be...I am humbled beyond belief.

Things fell into place so perfectly. It's a miracle. I found this condo, applied, was accepted and paid my roommate with glee. When she handed my house key to me, it had a star on it.

With a big smile, she said, "Make a Wish!"

The only wish I have right now is that I may do what I am meant to in a way that will help others.

One more thing, I must say is this. No matter what I've gone through, every single second has been worth it because of how I feel about myself today. I am truly a woman of dignity and honor, who made it through what's typically learned during the years that were stolen from me in Alcoholics Anonymous and by my "mother."

All the while, I did not think twice about my decision to leave THE CULT. You bet, it was a struggle. Growing up always is.

Also, I've come to know an authentic relationship with GOD, as I understand HIM. I will never put His name is quotes or put "MC" before His only Son's name. Today I understand, the Son I once made fun of is the ONLY hope for a wretch like me. I humbly thank HIM for getting me through my darkest days.

Finally, I clearly understand why this happened.

I am a fighter.

I need to be tough AS STEEL NAILS.

This is my PUPOSE.

I know full well, God is preparing me for the FIGHT of A LIFE TIME!

Glory be to GOD.

Praise GOD.

I humbly thank HIM for the opportunity HE has bestowed upon little, tiny me, to CHANGE THE WORLD!

My heart is full of gratitude.

I am fortunate to be here.

*Alive.*

Ready. To.

HEAL.

And.

To MOVE ON.

UP.

MAKE A WISH...

'Till Next Time,
  



FOLLOW @gogorach on THE TWITTER!

PLEASE "like" Go-Go Rach on THE FACEBOOK!

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.