Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Monday, September 10, 2012

WHY GO-GO RACH IS HERE!



So, yeah. I am not Go-Go-ing ANYWHERE! I am back in CA and will be blogging, wrting and SoMe - ing to my heart's content, full-force, as soon as I am settled. It's just a matter of where.


Thank you, dear reader, for reminding me why this fight is so important and renewing my resolve to it.  I love and appreciate you so very much and encourage anyone who feels this way to keep up the fight. We have a right to live however we want to. Do not be afraid to say "it's none of your fucking business!."


My next post will be a follow up to I AM THE POSTMODERN JOB - oh how I had no idea what was coming when I wrote it. Now I do.


With love and an epic Internet hug, Go-Go Rach


Hi!

Just wanted to drop you a line. Been reading your blog for about a month and I think you are awesome. We have a lot in common- I also have a bipolar/PTSD diagnosis, was born with a cleft palate, and struggled with a drug addiction and a horrific 15 year history with AA and crazy ass sponsors. Your blog has helped give me the strength to listen to my inner voice that always felt very violated by 12 step programs and to stand on my own two feet. I am SO, so sorry about the loss of Tolstoy. There is nothing more painful then losing a family member and thats what our dogs are. Thinking of the grief you are feeling, as the owner of two amazing pups, literally makes me tear up.

I know you are in a very dark place and understandably so. Nothing can bring Tolstoy back but I wish you were down closer to Los Angeles or I farther up North so i could do more to help in some way. All I know is that when I have been beaten down by life sometimes it has helped, even just a little, to know that I have had an effect on someone. I hope that you continue to heal and write your book because i want to read it!!

All the best to you and you are in my (NON 12-step) prayers.



  


THIS, MY FRIENDS, IS WHY GO-GO RACH IS HERE! THESE EMAILS ARE WHAT MAKE ME WANT TO DO THIS!


CHANGE IS COMING.

BUCKLE UP!

Follow @gogorach on the Twitter!

Please "like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook!

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.