Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, April 8, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY APRIL 8, 2011

Hello Fellow Dreamers! How was your week?  Mine was wonderful, but I am absolutely exhausted!  Rest, work and more rest is what I need.  I've been through the wringer over the past month, so I guess it's gonna take some time to feel like myself again.  
At least I am settled in and starting to find a routine.  My job is going great and Tolstoy seems happy, so all is well in Go-Go Rach Land.

I am definitely in the mourning stage over my mother.  I try not to think about it because I have no idea how to come to terms with what she's done to me. Time heals all wounds, I guess.

The interesting thing about my life now, versus when I was brainwashed to believe I would be fucked up forever in THE CULT, is that I have no desire whatsoever to use drugs or alcohol right  now to deal with how I am feeling.

I guess I'm grown up enough to know that there is nothing strong enough to numb or fill this hole in my heart, so why bother?  It would be stupid for me to waste money on that shit.  Life is SHORT. There's no need for me to be a dumb ass anymore.

Who knew it could be this easy to manage myself?  I sure didn't.  Thank you *universe* for the fact I know.  *YAY* 

Okay, onto goals.

Last week, all I wanted was to figure out where I wanted to go, get a job, and work on my book.

I did that.

This week I want to find a writer's group in my new community, work on my book and finish editing the book I am working on now for a client.

That's it.  

I #amwriting a post for tomorrow for my dad.  I hope you guys will come back and read it.  I have written about my Dad many times before, but this latest incident gave me a lot to think about, especially how my father is the one who always comes through for me, no matter what.  I will never be able to say that for my Mom. 

I've been duped about a lot of things in my life, but my Dad has got to be the meanest and most extreme case.  We deserved way better.  I hope he'll get to see and be a part of my success one day really soon.  XXX 

How about you?  Do you have any goals or milestones you'd like to share?  Jump on the bus.  

We are going to the place where dreams are made of - er, I think I am here already.

Life is good.  *YAY*

Until Next Time,
  




Like Me? http://facebook.com/gogorachpage
Follow Go-Go Rach on twitter http://twitter.com/gogorach 
 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.