Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, September 14, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2012



PRAISE GOD! I MADE IT BACK TO CALIFORNIA!

*Happiest Dance EVA!*

Now, it's time to find a new home for Go-Go Rach Land and, FINALLY, get on with LIVING THE DREAM!




As is typical, when re-locating, some things fell through, including TWO places I'd planned to stay; however, my disappointment is thoroughly buried under my utter happiness to be *HOME.*

By kismet, fate or Divine Intervention, I met two sweet hearts who let me stay in a studio they own, right next door to a beautiful trading post they also own. *HAPPY DANCE!*

No matter what happens from now on, I am thrilled to be free of the intense fear that ruled my existence in Asheville.

That, in itself, has been one major accomplishment. I DID IT! *nods.*

I'm *stoked* beyond belief to be back in a state full of BUSY, successful people, where my mania is typical (and totally accepted), the weather is perfect and people get a kick out of me, just for me. *YAY*

Life is a miracle that I will forever cherish (even when I say I don't), now that I understand the value of everything and everyone.

Although I do miss my Angel Pug more than anything I could ever lose, I've come to grips with his death.  I hate that it had to happen, but nobody lives forever.

Of course, I will grieve the loss of my one true love and still shed a tear or many, once in a while, but I've learned to take solace in the knowledge that he is in a better place, where we will meet again, one day.

Tolstoy went to Heaven without question that he was loved and I know I took exceptional care of him, even in our darkest hours. No matter what was going on, he was my first priority and never missed an organic meal, with spring water, even while I starved.

We had twelve glorious years together, full of adventure adoration and lots of love. Tolstoy had a wonderful life. Not every dog gets that. When my time comes, I believe he'll greet me on Rainbow Bridge, where I imagine he's happy, healthy and free to do whatever he wants.

In the meantime, I will work hard to establish my new life here in California, based on my own terms with the people I love.

In spite of all I've been through, I'm truly happy and genuinely care about myself, people and the many blessings I receive every day.

My life has morphed into the stuff dreams are made of. All I have to do is pay attention, be grateful and trust that God loves me and will provide every single thing I need.

So far, so good.

My goals for next week are to find that place, a new doctor and transfer my S.S.D.I. to California.

Wow. I cannot believe my nightmare is over. I truly feel in my soul that it is. I expect nothing, except to work my butt off to get back to me and my goals. What a relief!

I owe so many thanks to my friends, family (Dad, Step-mother) and the network of people in my life that made my relocation possible. You all *ROCK.* I am grateful to have you and owe the future success we all know I'll have to you.

Although I do miss the days when all I had to do was tweet, Facebook and promote the hell out of Go-Go Rach, I am learning to enjoy life at a slower pace.

Finally, I smell the roses. Bless me, they are sweet!

Until Next Time,





Follow @gogorach on the twitter!

Please "like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.