Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, April 29, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY APRIL 29, 2011


Hello Fellow Dreamers!  How was your week?

Mine was *AWESOME!*

Finally, I'm finished with the shock and depression that has ruled my world over the past few months.  I've come full circle to realize life has done Go-Go Rach another BIG FAT FAVOR!


The loss of my home, car, mother, material things (still have no idea if she will let me get them someday...) has put me in the position that I have no option, but to make my own success.  I GOTTA WRITE MY WAY OUT OF THIS!

Great news.  I have been!  AND.  Things. Are. Happening!  Things have happened!  Amazing things that I cannot wait to share as the details are firmed up.  Just know, Rach is DOING GREAT! :)

My goals for  this week are as follows:
  1. Stick to my new schedule
  2. Work on MS for three hours a day.
  3. Finish building The Go-Go Rach Show Room 
  4. Set up SoMe for my SHOP!
  5. Clear up a major disagreement from a few months back.
  6. LAUGH EVERY SINGLE DAY!

OH.  Also, The Go-Go Rach Guide to Life is back on the table.  I will update on this next week.

I'm gonna talk about my first official year out of THE CULT tomorrow.  Stop by, doll face! 

HOW'S YOU?  Any news?  

'Till Next Time!
 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.