Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, April 27, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY APRIL 27, 2012

As I sit here in my own gorgeous, huge and QUIET apartment, I am amazed. Did I really get through the scariest period of my life, relatively unscathed?

Thank God, the answer is YES!

Finally, Go-Go Rach can exhale. *YAY*

Dreams.

That's what my life has always been about.

Now it's time for me to make these dreams a reality.

The past few weeks have been consumed with getting my place in order...

I gotta tell yous, it is a weird feeling. Just as I went from "having it all," to utter destitution, pretty much over night, I have come full circle to settled, in a home, with support, love and wonderful people all around me to help get Go-Go Rach back on track.

In my last post, I really dissed a lot of the people I've met and North Carolina, in general.

For once, I feel that I need to take some of the words I said back.

Along with the shit heads I've met here, I've also met some pretty remarkable people whom I am proud to call "friends."

Additionally, the Homeward Bound Team is phenomenal. I would be NO WHERE without them.

Finally, I have come to realize, I cannot judge my new state, based on a few lousy experiences. I am now in the position to build an *AMAZING*  life here, as it ought to be. I have the feeling I may end up truly enjoying this place...

As far as my Dream Check.

I've been approached by one of my twitter followers to review his new book, which I intend to do right here.

I'm honored to have been given the opportunity by Hurt McDermott (@Hurt_Mcdermott on twitter), whom I both admire and adore.

The upcoming week brings two goals:

#1. Read Hurt's book, Artifice, Ruse & Erdnase: The Search for One Who May Not Want to Be Found..

#2. Look at my new surroundings in a new way. I plan to explore the city and take part in the various activities available to me.

That's it.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

'Till Next Time,
  





Follow @gogorach on the twitter!

"Like Go-Go Rach on the Facebook!


 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.