Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'M YOUR COUNSELOR, BUT I AM ALSO HUMAN

Go-Go Rach 18, during that one time when I was sexually assaulted by my rehab counselor.
QUESTION:  What do you get when a substance abuse counselor, sober through THE CULT, is placed in front of a gorgeous, vulnerable, barely eighteen year old girl who has been shoved into treatment for the second time by her emotional terrorist mother?

ANSWER:  An A.A. VIPER in the position of authority that was never earned, or justified, aside from a few substance abuse certifications and ten years of PRETEND health in the rooms of Alcoholics Anonymous who will abuse her position in order to take advantage of her PATIENT, for her own sexual pleasure.

HOLY SHIT.  

Yeah.

That is what happened to me the SECOND time I was in treatment.  I had a dyke counselor, quite a BEAST, I may add, who jumped my bones as soon as I came to her with confusion about my sexuality.  

I'd been dreaming about her at night.  I told her about it in a session and her answer was this:  
 "I'm your counselor, but I am also human."
We had sex on her office floor, in the A.A. meeting van, at the A.A. meetings, and often in my private room in the very expensive and exclusive dual diagnostic treatment center that I went to for HELP for my depression and "addiction."

She was obsessed with me and I was grossed out by everything about her, aside from her protective nature.  I'd been chewed up and spit out all of my life by vipers in various disguises.  

She was the first person in my life who made me feel safe, but I really did not want to be in a SEXUAL relationship with her.  

I had no idea how to say "no," and she took full advantage of my vulnerability.

The worst part about the entire experience is that everyone knew about the "affair," including fellow patients, nurses, counselors and HER BOSS, but nothing was ever said or done about how I was sexually assaulted by my rehab counselor.

I went to prison, more fucked up than I'd ever been, with a brand new label to add to my growing collection:  LESBIAN.

She went on to be promoted to DIRECTOR OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE at the same "treatment center" where she molested me over and over.

Nearly twelve years passed where I was completely confused about my sexuality.   I am not, nor have I ever been a lesbian, but my counselor was blind to her opportunity TO HELP  ME, by her gross perversion.

She was ten years sober and ten years older than me.  I was defenseless.

What a CUNT. 

I wonder how many others she has done this to? 

How many people have been victimized by sick perverts who find their prey at work?

I'm finally well enough to see the damage this bitch caused me and strong enough to fight, but I will never have the opportunity to see her pay for the crime she committed over twenty years ago.

She is protected by the law. 

Thanks to the statute of limitations, this douche bag gets full license to take advantage of vulnerable teenagers in her care, while she earns a fat paycheck and carries a respectable (NOT) title.

If I had my way, I'd publish her photo, full name and workplace to attach a permanent warning label where it NEEDS TO BE.

BUT, I will put myself at risk of a lawsuit if I name my ABUSER.

How is that fair?


SOBER + A.A. = ONE SICK FUCK.

***

P.S.  Today marks one year since Adam Died R.I.P.

Thursday 4/28 marks one year since my A.A. Sponsor physically assaulted me during a get together in his memory - and one full year since I escaped from THE CULT.

Saturday's post will detail the feelings I'm having a hard time dealing with today.  XXX
 
'Till Next Time,
     




@gogorach on twitter http://twitter.com/gogorach     
Like Me?   http://facebook.com/gogorachpage

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.