Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MR GUEST PERSON, YOU CAN SUCK IT!

Or have the courage to state our name.

This sick, twisted pervert actually stole a very nice lady's identity, then manipulated the Disqus system, when I blocked the address  to post his filth. The poor woman he victimized with identity theft must close her email account because she cannot deal with anymore emails from this lunatic's victims across the web!

I feel sorry for whatever happened to him. I can only imagine he was sexually abused, which is such a tragedy. I have an idea who it is and will put his picture right here, when I am certain. JD/Modotuna YOU ARE ILL. Get some freaking help, will ya? The police will find you, eventually. You cannot hide forever. Nobody can.
 
BEHOLD, "MR. GUEST PERSON" has made an appearance on my blog!  His words are in italics.  My responses are in RED, as always.


Rach, how have things worked out for you since you stopped trying to get better?

First of all, Mr. Guest Person,  my friends call me Rach.  You are NOT one of them.  Address me with my proper name, Rachel (actually, don't bother, since you will NEVER be published here again).

Next, I would like to congratulate you for providing such a spectacular example of what we escapees refer to as a THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUM BAG.  Slap that label on your forehead.  That's what I'll be calling you from here on out.

Since when does leaving THE CULT mean that I stopped trying to get better?  Do you know what that word means?  Let's have a look at the word, "BETTER."

Bet·ter (from http://dictionary.com ) 
adjective, compar. of good with best as superl.


1.  of superior quality or excellence: a better coat; a better speech. 

YES!  I am of superior quality AND excellence, since I am an adult who is able to take responsibility for myself, my life and MY CHOICES!  I look infinitely better.  I am HAPPY now that I spend my time writing, reading, painting, meeting fascinating people and NOT STUFFING MY FEELINGS WITH FOOD!  

My speech has certainly improved, since I no longer spew the same canned slogans and LIES I learned while I wasted my days hanging with the likes of you.

2.  morally superior; more virtuous. 

YES!  I am morally superior, more virtuous, than I was when I was in the PROGRAM! I spend  most of my time working on a project that will help people take control of their lives by LEAVING THE CULT!  And, I am accomplishing things I never believed I'd be able to when I was wasting away in Alcoholics Anonymous.  

You, on the other hand, are spending your time in CULT MEETINGS, and trolling the INTERNET in the middle of the night, leaving filthy comments on my blog (3:40 am. Gee, I bet you are SINGLE, not by choice!) 

3. of superior suitability, advisability, desirability, acceptableness, etc.; preferable. 

YES!  I am more suited in every area of life, since I make my own choices and have more to discuss than the mistakes I made in the past and how, *sniff*, I am gonna outsmart my "disease" TODAY.   I have a lot more advisability now that I SPEAK THE TRUTH, we've already talked about why I am more DESIRABLE. 

I am a preferable person because I know how to be a LOYAL, TRUE FRIEND!  Not like you and the other pathetic weaklings you surround yourself with.  And, I am real, which is more than anyone can ever say for you!  You are so UNREAL, that you don't have the courage to STATE YOUR NAME with your comment! 

It's okay.  I don't need your name because I know exactly WHO YOU ARE.  THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUMBAG!  Are you still smarting from when I gave ya a BIG FAT NO FUCKING WAY when you tried to get into MY pants when I was a newcomer?  Did I hurt your FEELERS?  Oh, I'm sorry.  NOT!

The most vulnerable, fragile, broken women are just the type your kind goes after, aren't they?  Why else would you try to sink your fangs into me at one of the most painful moments in my life?  It's not because you care.  You do not have the capacity to care.  See, true concern takes courage.  Courage that you've lost along the way to your brainwashed, grief stricken and very LONELY life.

4. larger; greater: the better part of a lifetime. 

YES!  I spend my life doing whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it, with whomever I want to do it with.  My life is *AMAZING* and I get to include everyone and everything in it, even people and things that do not subscribe or submit to DOGMA!  Everything is incredibly BETTER, especially ME!

5. improved in health; healthier than before. 

YES!  My health has improved DRAMATICALLY since I left THE CULT.  I have lost over thirty pounds, think clearly, with a strong mind and sound body and I am making my own choices ABOUT EVERYTHING! 

6. completely recovered in health. 

BIG FAT YES!  I have RECOVERED FROM THE LIES THE CULT TOLD ME!  I am not powerless over anything, except my fucked up family, but the DANGEROUS ones are gone now that I no longer have to listen to ILL-EQUIPPED sponsors, or hang out with WEAK SUCK PHONY PUKES who have no clue how to live life on LIFE'S TERMS.

Golly, gee, THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUMBAG!  I AM INFINITELY BETTER!  *YAY*

Too bad I cannot say the same for you.

Looks like you're homeless and begging adults for gas money, lodging, food, ect. and life has really taken a dive once you began drinking again.

Drinking, or having a "disease" has nothing to do with why I just went through what happened to me.  The reason I was homeless is because my mother has issues that I will never be able to help her with.  I made the choice to live with her, in spite of several failed attempts, because I felt responsible for her, and I want to help her in her old age.  Now I clearly understand she needs more than I am able to offer.  She has lost her mind and threw me onto the streets under the advice of my jealous brother and her psycho fat pig friend.  What could I do?

Sure, it happened at a time when I wasn't working because I stupidly accepted my mother's offer to help me reach my goals.  It was foolish of me to trust her and I put myself in a vulnerable position.  I knew better.  She acted accordingly.  NO BIG DEAL.  It took two weeks for me to get balanced.  I think that is pretty damned good.  And, since I am NOT IN THE CULT, I know it won't ever happen again.

Are ya jealous that my writing ability has brought enough of a following that I am able to receive donations from my loyal readers?  I've been working on my blog FOR FREE FOR MONTHS.  It's so typical of a CULT MEMBER to try to shame a person for earning money from their dreams.

By the way, how are you gonna feel when you see me on the television or my smiling, happy face on your local bookstore shelves?  I encourage you to write an inventory, talk to another drunk and pray for that nasty defect to be removed, since your brainwashing states it will KILL YA!

Now let's look at the rest of the filthy disgrace that came from YOUR "WELL" MIND:  

Things are different as you age, and the men/women who will try and save you will be progressively less pleasant. I have an idea your bottom may include $20 and some guy's dog.

REALLY?  Is that how you treat the newcomer women in the halls who accept your sick advances?  Do you offer them twenty bucks to do something with your dog?  YOU ARE ONE SICK FUCK.

After that you may find yourself a little more willing than before, but maybe not. Things can always get amazingly worse than we can imagine.

I shudder to think about how willing you expect one to get.  Could it get any worse than hanging out day after day with the likes of YOU?  I would rather die, thanks.  

Anyway, be nice to your mealticket and get all you can while this one lasts.

Um, we know you can't spell, but am I to understand you also cannot READ?  I have no idea where you got the idea that Dominick is my "meal ticket" what the hell makes you think he is paying for my food?  Or anything else for that matter?

Perhaps I should have mentioned in my post that he has a THREE BEDROOM HOUSE and I have my own room, bathroom and enough donations from my blog to carry me until I start my next gig.  *shakes head in disgust*  Is it so hard for you to believe that one person is willing to help another in need?  Probably not, since your help will always have strings attached to it. 

CULT MEMBERS always see the world through their own limited filter and experience. THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUMBAGS are only in twelve step programs, STUPID. 

Then it's back to the Mission cot, or begging whatever you can pry loose from The Cunt.

Now here is where ya lost me.  I've been homeless ONE TIME IN MY LIFE and that was thanks to my mother throwing me out. The only thing THE CULT had to do with what just happened to me is that I finally had the courage to stand up to her because I grabbed my backbone when I walked out the door of Alcoholics Anonymous.  The end of our relationship would have happened years ago, had I been WELL.

I'll never be homeless again.  In fact, I have some major opportunities on the horizon that you can ONLY DREAM ABOUT.  Actually, you probably won't be able to dream THAT BIG, because you are held down under THE CULT'S HUMILITY FETISH.  LMAO!

Oh, and on that note.  Who the hell do you think you are to call MY MOTHER a CUNT?  Oh yeah, you are a CULT MEMBER with a very FALSE SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT (who claims to be humble).

Only good thing I can see about your mess is you're not inflicting it on your own daughter or son.  There are plenty enough throwaway kids in the world.

Um, well, I've always practiced SAFE SEX.  It's called being responsible.  How many throw-a-way kids have you spawned that you credit to your "disease?" 

Anyway, carry on with exploring all the horrifying spots to be found on the facinating side of life. Makes for great reading. I always greatly appreciate being sober after stopping by here and catching up.

So happy my BRIEF hardship is what you used to feel good about yourself today, THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUMBAG, because I feel better knowing my pride comes from what I can BRING to people's lives, not what I take from it.  I sure am glad you are sober.  I cannot imagine what you'd be like if you drank and THE REAL YOU CAME OUT. 

Your life doesn't have to stay this way, Rachel. You're as elgible as anyone to do some things to live better than this whenever you've had enough.

*GASP* am I supposed to run away with you so we can live happily ever after under CULT RULE, since you said I am "elgible?"  Um, I'll PASS!

Enough of what are you referring to?  Currently, I've had enough of douche bags like you.

Don't fret, THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUMBAG.  I'm sure some sucker will fall for that line one day real soon, then you can feel like there is a reason for your existence.  In the meantime,

MR GUEST PERSON, YOU CAN SUCK IT!

P.S.  Please come back on Saturday to read the reasons why I AM THE BEST CANDIDATE for the SHEEN INTERNSHIP.  *gasp* I was chosen to move onto the SECOND ROUND!  I will never have enough of my new CULT FREE LIFE! #WINNING #gogorachhastigerblood

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.