Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

(OB Rach Imports) My Father's Brutal Response to "Dear Daddy"

These the  comments I received on OB Rach blog from my father, brother and a few supportive folks who rule. I wish I had your names so that I could say "thank you!  I have put them into a post format because I think they are an important extension to the posts they are in response to.
 
Please note: these types of comments made by my "family" will not be tolerated on go-gorach.com and will be deleted in the future.
 
Comments in response to "Dear Daddy."
Anonymous said...
Dear Rachel, This may sound like an answer to your letter to me, and maybe it is, I really don’t give a shit what you think. Let’s start with the obvious, you write great fiction, if that is the way you remember it, the drugs took. Your mom’s not ugly on the outside, it’s the inside, and other wise her family would still be in touch with her. You are right Ray, I did grow up in the project, 7 younger brothers, 1 sister, a dad that never made more then 10 grand in his life, you left out I got thrown out of school when I was 14 years old, I didn’t care, I started making money, and I still do. Your right Ray, I do have some multi million dollar buildings in the best parts of Boston, you said one, there’s more, and you left out the beachfront house, by the way, there are no morgagaes, just cash coming in every month Did I miss where you mentioned you moved 36 time before you were 18 that might have made it a little tough to find you guys, or the many times I asked you grandmother where you were, or the time I took your mom to court to try and get you kids. You know, this is starting to sound like I am justifying myself, I don’t have to do that .I didn’t’ raise you, you went to jail, you were a drug user, you can’t hold a job, you’re a loser who needs me to blame. Look in the mirror and take some responsibility. I’m going to go on for a little bit, your “step brother’ who you dismiss, is the most courageous person I now, He expects nothing from me, unlike you, who got me for $1500.00 dollars on your apartment and $200. Per month for your apartment on Nimitz in San Diego for two years. Or the $90.00 per week I paid before you went to jail, or the $90.00 per month I sent you in jail, or storing your stuff, for free. No Ray, you never hustled me; you’re your mother’s daughter. I’m not up for finishing this; keep checking back, I’ll finish this rant, at some point. By the way Rachel, Enjoy your life, you will always be a loser, because you can’t take responsibility for yourselves and you blame the wrong people.
So nice of you to comment, Dad. This is a book about my life. If you don't like it, don't read it.
Anonymous said...
and this is your dad? i dont think so. sounds like a fucking idiot who fucked up in life. rach you are NOT a loser and whoever calls you that ( your dad) is obviously insecure about him being a loser. i'm actually livid read this. you will never be a father, you may have stuck your penis up a vagina and out came kids but you will never, never be a father.
 
Anonymous said...
Who's perfect? --- No one that I know of. You can't ever change the past but you sure can learn, grow, and move on. How do you expect to live- you are so wrapped up on what is "owed" to you? What about thinking of the things you have EARNED in your lifetime.

OB Rach said...
Dear Anonymous'; January 12: 10:45: I couldn't agree more. TY. January 12: 12:31: Perfection is far from what I was hoping for. I would settle for mediocre. As far as what I have EARNED. I have EARNED my Bachelor's Degree from a private college. I have EARNED this story. I am putting both to good use. Thank you. What a wanted was a lousy Christmas card from my father. Not money. Just a "I know you are alive and I am glad I am in your life." That's all.

Anonymous said...
Bye Ray, Ray, you deleted my comment, why’s that? One more time, Live a long life and prosper. You needed a villain; I guess I’m it.

Anonymous said...
This sounds so one sided!
OB Rach said...
I as I have said many times, this is MY story.  If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!
 
Anonymous said...
when i was reading Your Dad's comment, i couldn't help but think to myself, sounds sooo like your brother. SAvages

OB Rach said...
Yes, it's interesting, my father did not raise my brother either, but they are two peas in a pod: irresponsible, destructive, immature, drunken COWARDS.

Anonymous said...



All this because you didn't get a C- note ($100.00) for christmas.You blew it Ray. But your mom and you will be very happy. Something to think about Ray, I'm rich, your out of the will.
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...



WOW... you win dad of the year... NOT.
what a passive aggressive prick you are to hold money over someone's head. She doesnt need your money. She only asked for the love of a father. You obviously can not give that. What a piece of shit you are...
Rach, just goes to show you.. money can not buy class.

OB Rach said...



Oh how shallow and stupid you are, Dear Daddy. What will I do now? I've been holding my breath all my life for when you die. OMG!


BTW, 98% of the population has more education than you. You will never have any reason to explain the meaning of any term you write or say, especially a c-note! Geez.
Click here to read YOU CAN'T MAKE CHICKEN SALAD OUT OF CHICKEN SHIT a post written in reponse

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.