Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

gogorach.com WAS PURCHASED BY A JAPANESE COMPANY FROM AN AUCTION!





Hey all! Howsit?

Things with me are fantastic.

Tolstoy and I are getting our own place within one month and I am really feeling much better than I have in a long time. I am in a great shelter program that is bending over backwards to get us all settled into housing ASAP.

I will write more, as I know more. For now, I am staying in Asheville.

That is all I can say.

Aside from that, I need to let you all know that, in spite of Amy Lee Coy's very best effort, my site url was purchased by some big JAPANESE company for an undisclosed amount that I did not receive A DOLLAR from!

Essentially, they stole my identity for their site, in hopes to get my traffic. It is very unfair, but there is nothing in the world I can do about it....

Except, maybe, get rid of gogo rach....this is still up in the air...

Truth be told, I am sick of talking about THE CULT.

If you are desperate, it works, and need it - GO! I could care less!

Also, this past year has made me realize there is a lot more to MY LIFE than trying to change an institution that SUCKS.

The horrendous thing about it is how hard I worked and the fact that this company stole that blood and sweat for their own benefit with no consideration FOR ME.

This is a primary example of GREED that I HATE.

*shrugs*

What can I do?

NOTHING.

Except spend the hours it will take to remove myself off line, then come up with a whole new identity....

I CAN DO IT...

I might...

BTW, the company that swiped my url sells doggie clothes, which happens to be the EXACT THING my step mother does. Save yourself some time and check out her site, instead at: Cocogirls.net - her stuff is gorgeous, reasonably priced and HAND MADE! (Love ya!)

*tee-hee*

Stay tuned.

Love and miss all of you.

xoxo


  




Follow @gogorach on the twitter!

"like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.