Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, January 21, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY JANUARY 21, 2011


Wondering what this is all about?  click here!

HELLO FELLOW DREAMERS!  HOW WAS YOUR WEEK? I'm getting pretty used to *AWESOME* as my answer.  This week flew by, while I worked on my foundation for the future.  Dream Check Fridays are keeping me on track and I look forward to reading about your goals and the experience of accomplishing them together so, LET'S DO THIS!


Last Week's Goals:
*Stay on top of my schedule, while I continue to master my new awesome job.
*Catch up with my friends' blogs.
*Incorporate three work-outs in the morning.
*Write for one hour at least three times next week. 


How Did I DO?
My new job turned out to be way more of a CAREER than I am looking for.  It was sucking the life out of me to the point of a near melt-down because it required way more of my brain than I am able or WILLING to give up right at this stage of my life, so I quit, in favor of another position that will be more balanced for my needs.  

YUP.  For the FIRST time in my life, it is ALL ABOUT ME.

I left on good terms, with an offer to come back and a reference, if needed.

THANKS MR. ROTTEN (last boss, who reads my blog) HIYA NEW FRIEND.

The good news is that I wasn't out of work for long.  I accepted a new position to start on Monday (we do have a training class today, though).  I hope this one works out.  It would seem to be ideal w/ the hours and what seems to be expected of me.  Regardless, I'm thanking my lucky stars on this one!    

I did have an opportunity to check in on some of my friends' blogs, but not as many as I'd like, so I'll be visiting hoods all over the Internet this weekend.

Three work-outs!  Holy CRAP!  I forgot all about this one, and did not do it.  I'll be honest here, you guys, I have gained a bit of weight that HAS TO COME OFF!  I'm glad I put this here and will be incorporating this goal into next week.

Writing:  ALL I WANT TO DO, and *HIGH FIVE* I have been writing EVERY DAY for at least an hour.  

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK

If ya haven't heard, I am now working with Tom Chalfant (AKA CURSE OF FUTURE TOM) on my MS, I WAS A TEEN AGED BANK ROBBER.  This is very exciting  because my story is intense, and Tom's comedic GENIUS will bring the balance required to craft this baby into the DARK COMEDY it needs to be.

I am writing an outline of my entire life, so we can decide together exactly what we'll say and how we're gonna say it.  I am so excited about this partnership!  *HAPPY DANCE!*

My goal this week is to have my outline finished by Sunday night.

I've got a chunk of the opening scene written (*doh* the bank robbery-here's a teaser); expect to have a good portion of the first few wrapped by this time next week.  

OKAY.  About the workout thing.  The only workout I enjoy is POWER YOGA IN A HEATED STUDIO  Unfortunately, since I've given up the big bucks to write, these classes are OUT OF MY BUDGET.  *WAAH* 

I usually supplement CLEAN MEALS, a few Yoga classes and LOTS OF SEX to stay in shape.  I'm missing TWO MAJORS HERE (Yoga and living & like a frickin' nun since NOVEMBER), so I have no choice, but TO START WORKING OUT. *BOO*

I'll be moving my goals to this week.  In fact, I'll be writing a post at some point about the extra weight and how I plan to TAKE IT OFF (FYI, it's just eight pounds, but I'm if the number goes to ten!~).  

You guys, make sure you come by Go-Go Rach Land tomorrow because my MOM and I are working on a great post about what is was like for her to lose me to THE CULT and how she feels now.  Pretty frickin' cool, eh?

So that's it for me.  How was your week?  What are your goals for next week?  I want to hear all about it, so make sure to COMMENT!

Thanks for being here, my friends!  *YOU ROCK*



Like this? Please Share: |

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.