Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LIFE SUCKS THEN YOU DIE A POEM WRITTEN BY GO-GO RACH (2010)



A Poem written by Go-Go Rach
in
October 2010 

LIFE SUCKS.  THEN YOU DIE

Some of us just suck oxygen.


That's what I do. 

I suck oxygen, mixed with smoke.

LOTS OF IT.

While I spew. Spew. Spew.

About how PISSED I am at life.

AND HOW MUCH PEOPLE SUCK.

A CHILD in a grown up body.

That is me.

I use tools that FAIL ME.

I know they're BROKEN.

So. Am. I. 

Yet, I try.

OVER AND OVER.

I SET MYSELF UP.

 For disappointment.

It NEVER ends

Hit me.

 Harder.

Hit ME.

HIT ME. HIT ME. HIT ME, PLEASE.

I love it.

I LIVE FOR IT.

I EXPECT IT.

I am a fool.

Such a FOOL.

It doesn't take much to trick me.

Even though I SHOULD know better.

Even though I KNOW.

Life SUCKS.  Then YOU DIE.

You say you NEED me?

Tell me what I want to hear.

That's all it takes.

WORDS.

Life SUCKS.  Then YOU DIE.

Some of us just SUCK oxygen.

I SUCK it with SMOKE.

LOTS OF IT.

xxx

As I wait for it to END.

BRING IT.


xo


I found this tonight, while I was going through draft posts. I wrote this a few weeks after I moved back in with CUNTESSA aka my "mother" for the last time. Thank God, I found myself and LOST HER.

'Till Next Time!


DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.