Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, October 26, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY. OCTOBER 26, 2012


Hello Fellow Dreamers!

How was your, um, lately?


*tee-hee.*

Mine has been good, since I am all moved in and settled into my new HOME, in sunny San Diego!

All of a sudden, things feel *different* to me. 

*THEY ARE.*

I have, finally, landed on my feet, after the longest nineteen months of my life.

Funny. Nineteen months was exactly the amount of time I was in maximum security prison for the bank robbery I was involved in as a kid. 

I gotta tell ya, the roller-coaster of homelessness was MUCH WORSE.

At least, in prison, I could always count a three hots and a cot. I was safe, with tools available to give me a new lease on life. 

Studying for, then earning my G.E.D. led me to Vocational Training and, eventually, I enrolled in several college classes. 

My self-esteem quadrupled, as I accomplished multiple goals that I thought were out of my reach, until I discovered my brilliance. 

*YAY* prison. 

My discipline guaranteed success, which  kept me focused on the positive, in spite of the situation.

Time flew by, as I developed the skills necessary to make it in "the real world."

Life on the streets guarantees nothing, except for chronic, intense fear that will cripple even the crazy, bullet proof ones, like me.

Thank God, I am blessed to call days past, exactly what they are: THE PAST.

Now, it's time for Go-Go Rach to look to the future, with crystal clear focus on what I want.

I want to be a published writer.

I want to be a successful filmmaker.

And, I want to remain free to do whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want, with whomever I choose to do it with. 

Life is pretty GREAT.

Especially, if you're me and, you know what it's like to have nothing.

This knowledge will take me far on the path of success. I know it. He knows it. 

And, I believe you know it.

Of course, I have a lot of baby steps to take along the way.

Now that I've got the basics: food, shelter and clothing, under wraps. It's time to branch onto bigger goals.

When I became destitute, lots of things lapsed, due to lack of funds.

This week's goals center around getting some of this stuff back.

1. Renew my CA driver's license.
2. Get a new Birth Certificate.
3. Replace Social Security Card.
4. Renew passport.
5. Transfer money from bank account number one to bank account number two.
6. Return smart/stupid phone to Samsung to fix or replace.


My new pad is phat. I absolutely LOVE IT. Now that I have my furniture, I feel at home.

All that's left to do is to hang my artwork, then Go-Go Rach Land will be ready to come to life!

I've got several projects on the table. Every single one has been patiently waiting for me to get my shit together. 

Praise the Lord, I'm there.

Over the next coming months, I will get back to work on my books, painting, blog, The Go-Go Rach Show Room.


I am excited to get back to LIVING THE DREAM, with a new perspective on what it truly means to #livelikeumeanit.

I had no idea.


Life is something else. 

Isn't it?

Till Next Time,  






DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.