Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THAT'S ALL.

READ: FLAMING FUCK OFF
*sigh*

I found out from a mutual Facebook friend that my brother spent two weeks at my "mother's" home in Las Vegas, where they, apparently, got rid of my stuff.

This came just about a month, after my brother swore everything I left behind was still neatly packed, ready to go, whenever I'd be able to get it.

Which, would have been within the next month, since I am getting a boat load of cash before my birthday.


C'est La Vie

My experience with these people is that they probably kept what they wanted, then sold off the rest.

Who knows?

Who cares?

I've come to the conclusion that I do not.

Let them have their form of "bliss."

Mine has nothing to do with hurting others or being anywhere near people who get any thrill out of doing something so nasty to another human being, let alone a "family" member.

Especially ME.

My anger over the situation has evolved into a deep sense of joy, as I realize I'm free of even more baggage in my life.

This joy is so great, that I am also letting go of whatever the hell I've been hanging onto in my Las Vegas storage for more than a year.

When I got the unit, I had no idea about what I'd have to deal with.

Now I do.

And, I made it to the other side with multiple ideas about how I shall spend that forty four dollars this month, which will have nothing to do with material excess.

Emotional.

Physical.

And/or otherwise.

All I need is right here.

Right now.

That's all.

See ya on Dream Check Friday, peeps.

Perhaps with a video.

Best,

  





FOLLOW @gogorach on the twitter!

"Like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook!

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.