Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, August 26, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY AUGUST 29, 2011 (VIDEO!)



Hello Fellow Dreamers!

How was your week? Mine was excellent! I am excited to announce that I will be making videos every week on Dream Check Friday! I'm just learning how to edit video, so look for Go-Go Rach to get *FANCY!*





Before I Go-Go, I want to do a quick shout out to acknowledge some of the other bloggers out there who have helped me along this journey to getting back on my feet! I will list two or three every week, until I've mentioned everyone! Big FAT thanks, my friends!

Click name to go to my genius friends' sites or @ for a link to everyone's twitter feed!

My new "mom," Maureen Linckens  @Lyricsquill  is HYSTERICAL!


One fine musician and writer, John Hayes @rfbanjo

Go-Go now and check out my genius friends' work! You'll be glad you did!


Look for an upcoming post that will detail the scam that is "sober living," which is one hell of a jackpot for THE CULT.

P.S. I got a job! I will tell ya all about it next week!

P.P.S. I shot this video at The Firestorm Cafe in Asheville, the music in the background was a live performance by Michael, who plays his piano and sings his heart out live, at the cafe, every Tuesday from 9 am - 11 am ! How cool is that?

P.P.P.S. I mentioned my teeth because a CULT MEMBER said I will lose them in a nasty gram, while I was homeless! *NOT!* My hair, on the other hand, was a rat's nest because of Vegas water and lack of nutrients! Great news it IT GROWS LIKE A WEED! *wicked giggle!*

The #revolution is BACK ON! Let's do this! xoxo

'Till Next Time,

  



Follow @gogorach on the twitter
"like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook

Why not pre-order your copy of my ebook, "VIPERIZE ME," while you're here?

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.