Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

(OB Rach Import) Crack is Whack

Yup.  A white girl from the burbs was totally hooked on crack; usually it's mistakenly thought to be a hood drug.  Here I talk about all things gritty, including addiction, sex and feelings. This ain't no James Frey "embellished" shit, either.  Warning:  may not be suitable for the faint of heart.

Let me just say, these posts are not about what is great about cocaine or crack for that matter.  This category is about some of my experiences while I was addicted to drugs.  My stories are in no way glamorous or exciting.  If you are in any way attracted to my former lifestyle, or are currently entrenched in it, I strongly suggest you talk to someone who can help you right away.

Okay, now that I got that off my chest. I'm trying to remember exactly when the first time I ever smoked cocaine was.  I am pretty sure it was when I was 15 years old.  Of course, knowing me, it may have been earlier, but this is my first memory.

My mom had gone away for three days on a trip to the Bahamas.  She won a spiff for her outstanding performance in sales that month.  Her plan was for me to stay with two adult friends of hers for the week, but I concocted a story to her friends about my mother saying okay at the last minute to me staying with a girlfriend for the week instead.  I even had the intrepidity to have my mother's friend give me a ride to the house I said I would be staying at.  It was not my girlfriend's.

The appeal of such a frightening drug is pretty transparent, really.  Crack is to cocaine what hash is to pot: it is a concentration of the drug with all of the cut removed.  People love to insist  that crack is some chemical infested man made creation.  It is not.  The only ingredients required to make crack are water, baking soda, and cocaine.  Also, the cook needs an ability to measure these things properly, which I do not have.  I couldn't pretend to be able to count the amount of money I have wasted on dope that I screwed up by trying to cook it by myself late at night in the middle of a binge.

Anyway.  The point I'm trying to make is that if you have tried cocaine in its powder form, then you know the over-all euphoria this drug will create.  Now, imagine that high ten times stronger and much more immediate.  That is what happens when you smoke crack.  It is like a punch in the chest and in the head at the same time, only without any pain involved.  When you exhale the smoke, every single pleasurable sensation is activated and it is hard to turn away from once you have tried it.  Especially if you are someone like me, and you really want the bad feelings to go away.  This is why this drug is so addictive.  It really is the best high I have ever tried and I am incredibly grateful to say it has been about four years since I sucked the devil's dick, and I hope to God that I will never go back to it.

If you are interested to read more of my experiences on crack click here

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.