Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, July 20, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY, JULY 20, 2012



Hello Fellow Dreamers! How have you been?

Things with me are, well, HECTIC!


I've got a lot on my plate right now, which is why you haven't seen me around much.

First and foremost, there's Tolstoy.

I'm befuddled by his sudden paralysis. I took him to the vet again, with the hope that he might have Lyme Disease, since some of my research and his symptoms pointed to that. My hope was banished again by the doctor, who insists he is just "old."

Needless to say, I am not doing well with his decline. His issues came so suddenly, that I just refuse to believe that there's nothing else wrong.

In my mind, he is not THAT old.

Also, why did this happen all of a sudden? It seems to me that if this was all merely age, it would have come gradually.

No matter what the problem, I have to be certain I've done all I can for the love of my life. I've decided to get a second opinion.

Next is my relocation to California.

I'm definitely GOING HOME. It's just a matter of where, when and how.

I'm considering Berkeley because there are a lot of resources in that beautiful city for someone like me, but I'm still up in the air.

Then, there is the question of how to get there.

From what I can tell, I've got three options.

And, it's all about my stuff.

Before my "mother" got rid of my things, I planned to pack a bag, donate my new furniture, then get on a plane, which would have been SIMPLE.

Now that I have to concern myself with furniture, I want to take the stuff I've received here with me.

Therefore, option number one is out.

Damn.

The other two are to rent a truck, then drive across the country or to ship my stuff and fly home.

The cheapest way, of course, would be for me to rent a truck, which scares the shit out of me and brings the added complication of getting my license here, first (mine expired on my birthday last year).

Shipping would be easier, but it's very expensive.

I've got a lot to consider.

In order to simplify things, I'm getting a real cell phone, with unlimited minutes today.

Next week, I intend to set up my escape plan.

As far as what to do about Tolstoy.

I will get a second opinion, then go from there.

This will be done next week, as well.

Obviously, I haven't been writing.

I'm too depressed right now to do much of anything, aside from the basics (some days).

Depression breeds depression.

Action will get me out of it.

My goals for next week are to get some answers about my move and my Angel Pug.

These are the only things that will make me feel better.

My writing life is on hold, until I relocate.

That's it.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

I'll check in again soon.

With love and an epic internet hug,

  




Follow @gogorach on THE TWITTER!

Please, "Like" Go-Go Rach on THE FACEBOOK! 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.