Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year 2021!









Hi. 

 Yes. It's been a long time. So much has happened. There's so much to say, but, at the same time, there's nothing at all to say; that's why I've said nothing. At all. For quite some time.

Instead, I've been learning. So. Much. SO FUCKING MUCH. I've learned about myself. Life. People. CONNECTION.

In the spirit of New Year's Eve, I want to tell you what I'm grateful for: I'm grateful to know how it feels to be GRATEFUL-something I often said, without a clue what that word meant.

I'm grateful to be safe. I'm grateful to be responsible. I'm grateful to be loved. I'm grateful to love. I'm grateful to be a Yankee. I am grateful to be home. I came back to Boston to rescue a life stolen by a state that hates the government for the DECLARATION OF THE CIVIL WAR. 

It's a long story. I will tell you soon. For now, the greatest blessing I have to share about my gratitude is CONNECTING with others in the world I used to hate. The world I thought was useless. The world I put on hold until...the world became...

the place where I live.


'Till Next Time.

STAY REAL.
xo #gogorach



DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.