Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!



If I've learned anything at all in the past three years, it is that I know absolutely nothing. Whatsoever. About any one thing. I definitely know a little about lots. More about some. The most about one. Or is it Five? Six? Or way more than seven?

Most likely.

HAR-HAR.

In all seriousness, though. Shall we begin with the obvious and, why you're here?

As my credentials state, I am an exceptional writer, painter, photographer, filmmaker, advocate... I even have references to verify that everything I've written (or said, for that matter) about myself is true, in the world as I know it.

I am a kick-ass blogger.

So, what the heck am I doing instead?

I am finally recovering from my supposed "recovery" in Alcoholics Anonymous.

*FOR REALS.*

It's been a wee bit difficult.

The past has nothing on the events of late, yet I will persevere.

If nothing else, I am a SURVIVOR.

WORD.

Things are finally settling down for me. I have a home, computer, therapist and have come to the end of a crippling grief cycle. At last, I am free to rest, recover and to move on.

2013 was definitely the worst year of my life.

I expect 2014 to be the best.

It's already off to a great start.

1. I'm off hard drugs (NOT THE A.A. WAY!).
2. I'm totally safe.
3. I'm back in touch with my mom's side of the family.
4. I'm healing.
5. I'm grateful.
6. The storm is finally over.

My goals for next year are simple:

1. Stay stable.
2. Re-build me and my life.

The specifics will come together, as I move forward.

One day at a time, I'll get there.

For now, I'm taking it easy.

Happy New Year, peeps!

Here's to Living The Dream in 2014!

Until Next Time,



Follow @gogorach on twitter!

Please "like" Go-Go Rach on Facebook to comment on this post or to just show me some LOVE! xo



  

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.