Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My Photo

Go-Go Rach  once was a girl whose world was controlled by the idea that she was POWERLESS. After a chain of events, she realized she'd been lied to. Now she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, with whomever she chooses to do it with.

Her blog chronicles the horrors she experienced in the halls of Alcoholics Anonymous (THE CULT) and the wonderful things she does now that she's escaped. *IF SHE BIT HER TONGUE ANY LONGER, IT WOULD BLEED!*

Her life is pretty GREAT.
#gogorach
#livelikeumeanit


Saturday, June 1, 2013

LIFE IS IN SESSION!

Got it back for retail price...I RULE. YEP.
P.S. Thank you Japanese URL hijackers! I appreciate yous (kinda).


What's shakin' peeps?

Things in Go-Go Rach Land ARE JUMPIN'!

  1. I am, finally, back in ASHEVILLE!
  2. FOOD, CLOTHING, TEMPORARY SHELTER was set within days of my return.
  3. Next up, find a permanent apartment for myself, with or without help from the amazing resources here.
  4. I expect nothing, appreciate everything more than I will ever be able to write.
  5. Loving every second of my #awesomesauce life & catching up with my community.
  6. Beyond stoked to be here, willing and able to GIVE BACK what was freely given to ME!
  7. Now that google shelved the affiliate program (rolls eyes), this blog is on again.
  8. Eventually, I will merge all my sites together..OUT OF THIS WORLD, OFF THE HOOKNESS, Go-Go Rach Style is just a few short months away!
*STAY TUNED!!!!*
For the moment, I am on break from online everything, aside from tid-bits on the Facebook and twitterer.  I am wicked busy looking for the perfect pad, volunteering, filling myself up with as much of the Trinity as I can get, socializing AND...

LIVING THE DREAM, BABY!

I've applied for a studio space, with the intention to paint my heart out, while I get my life on track, heal and get the eff off these benzos FOR GOOD.

You won't be seeing any more public meltdowns from me.

About time, yeah. I KNOW!

STFU!

JUUUUST KIDDIN!"

About the STFU...seriously, though.

I'm bored with that stuff, as I'm sure you are...

So. I am on break.

HEALING.

HOME.

SOAKING UP ALL THE LOVE THAT IS THE MAGIC OF ASHEVILLE.

*YAY*

AND,

I am getting another pug...

YEP.

A female.

Her name is  Sophia.

Baby Steps.

See ya when I get there!

LIFE IS IN SESSION!

In the meantime,

LIVE BRAVELY.
FEEL DEEPLY.
LOVE MADLY.
A-HOPPER WORKER, BEN'S T-SHIRT DEDICATED TO HIS FRIEND (r.i.p). XO






FOLLOW @gogorach on THE TWITTER!!!

"Like" Go-Go Rach on THE FACEBOOK to comment on this post or JUST SHOW ME SOME LOVE!
 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.