Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo

Go-Go Rach  once was a girl whose world was controlled by the idea that she was POWERLESS. After a chain of events, she realized she'd been lied to. Now she does whatever she wants, whenever she wants, with whomever she chooses to do it with.

Her blog chronicles the horrors she experienced in the halls of Alcoholics Anonymous (THE CULT) and the wonderful things she does now that she's escaped. *IF SHE BIT HER TONGUE ANY LONGER, IT WOULD BLEED!*

Her life is pretty GREAT.
#gogorach
#livelikeumeanit
#thatswhatsup


Thursday, February 28, 2013

PAST IS PAST...

*AUTHENTIC GLEE*.

As I wrote in my last post, this blog was nearly over...really over for me. I have changed so much over the past two years that I find myself a wee bit embarrassed at some of the things I wrote over here...

Yes. An emotion I once denied over-comes me when I dare to read some of my old stuff because I am shocked at the level of hatred and rage that used to consume me.


Today I am authentically me, which means I experience a full range of emotion, including the ability to be embarrassed...

Let's just say that I've developed a sense of modesty. Some of my old thought processes are just rude, callous and reflect someone I'm grateful is no longer me.

Having said that, I realize that I kind of left a few details about myself hanging, without much explanation...

You deserve more than that.

I've decided to update this post with some information about the person you see in the picture above.

RACHEL GRIFFIN.

Aka Go-Go Rach.

A "FINAL THOUGHTS" post ought to tie up loose ends, don't you think?

I do.

xxx

To the men who still sniff around, with hopes I'll bang ya, please stop.

I want an authentic relationship, based on love, trust and FRIENDSHIP.

Sex will wait, until I have known my future man for a very long time.

THANK YOU.

Dear Spiritual and Non Spiritual Folks,

I accept and love everyone, no matter what your beliefs are.

I believe God IS LOVE, everywhere and appears if/how human beings are able to see/receive the POWER (or not).

United Methodist works for me.

I met and chose Christ in authentic Churches that served the less fortunate (like me), without any expectation or demand for money and false extortion of "tithes." The Church I know loves GOD and teaches the gift of HIS LOVE, with love shown through humble service to HIM and FOR HIM.

Recently, I was kicked out of a multimillion dollar business wearing church masks because I am just too smart and simple to accept or participate in the gross misappropriation of funds spent to glorify man, without any thought or assistance available to help those in need.

I'll spare the gory details (yes it did get UGLY); however I want to point one of the main issues this place had with me was how I dismantled a very wealthy heretic's demand for "tithes."

I'm all for giving, yet never will in service to greed. Particularly, when extorted in the name of GOD, from an epic stage with not one, but TWO cinema sized flat screens broadcasting multimedia distortion of God's Word, spewed by a "pastor" in two hundred dollar blue jeans.

Before I would be allowed to be a part of their paltry ONE HOUR A WEEK given to homeless folks, I was expected to PAY to become a member, then to pay for TWO mandatory classes supposedly meant to educate me on their "membership" and "money management."

Of course, both syllabi detailed new twists on an old scam: "Ten percent of your earnings must be paid to the "church" in the name of "TITHES," a myth peddled for centuries that is nowhere in the NEW TESTAMENT, not even the one this mockery gave to me (a path to faith bookmark reminder exemplified poor taste).

My dissection resulted in a personal attack from two sycophants who also had the audacity to question my FAITH, with the added insult in agreement that I not return (AS IF).

At first, I took this really hard. I mean, I spent a lot of money to move back to California for WHAT?

Certainly not anything I've found here.

Frankly, I am just a humble girl, with simple wants and needs. 

Apparently, I had to come all the way back here to realize just how very much I've changed.

I've even outgrown this God-Forsaken, over-priced, me-obsessed place.

Like everything, I had to learn the hard way.

PRICELESS.

I've moved from hundreds of places without a second thought, since I never really had a home to leave, until I ended up in North Carolina.

Love, community, support and the ability to meet your needs is what makes HOME to me.

I've had this ONCE.

NOT HERE.

Call me crazy, because I AM.

Thank you.

Finally, I want to talk about SUBSTANCE ABUSE.

In a nutshell, I refute the labels.

I do not believe we need programs in service to ALCOHOLISM/ADDICTION/DISEASES....blah blah blah...vomit, vomit.

I am an artist/writer.

My time is well spent doing just that, not in meetings, under the thumb of any programs based on new or old concepts, especially for profit.

Revolutionary recovery comes from me, by me, for me.

Thank you.

What people need is to figure out what they want out of life.

Some want to stay wasted.

GO AHEAD, but stop whining about it and don't expect me or anyone else to pay for it.

Some want to be successful.

GO AHEAD.

Some are confused.

ASK WHY?

If you are abusing substances and it's blocking your desire to succeed, find a good therapist, with  experience, willingness and EDUCATION to help you find and be the best you, yet.

YOU ARE NOT POWERLESS.

BELIEVE IT.

DO IT.

BE IT.

It's YOUR LIFE.

How do you want to remember it?

I AM GIDDY.

I do what I want, when I want, whenever I want, with whomever I choose to do it with.

And, I am going *HOME.*  

Now, please enjoy these fantastic videos !

Show show show SHOW ME! LOVE IS A VERB!


With LOVE and an EPIC INTERNET HUG!

Go-Go Rach
xoxoxoxoxo

P.S. I hope to have my new site up soon, all.

In the meantime, LIVE LIKE YOU MEAN IT (I DO!) & I will see ya on YOUTUBE! LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE TO STAY UP TO DATE ON ALL THINGS Go-Go Rach xo

UPDATE 4/21/13:
Since blogging keeps me out of the nuthouse, I have decided to continue to post here until my new site is up!!
LOVE YOUS! xo



Love Is A Verb - John Mayer from Columbia Records on Vimeo.

  " EVERYBODY" Ingrid Michaelson - LOVE HEALS! xo
 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.