Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, December 21, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY DECEMBER 21, 2012-ALMOST THE FINAL CHAPTER


Hello Fellow Dreamers! 

How was your week?

Mine was exponential because my life ROCKS! 

So much is going on in Go-Go Rach Land!

Once again, I have EXCEEDED MY GOALS! *happy dance!*


First things FIRST. 

LAST WEEK'S GOALS:   
  1. Write for ONE hour every day. *DONE*
  2. Meditate every day.*DONE*
  3. Find a Yoga Studio.*DONE*
  4. Flood my body with nutrients in the form of healthy, organic food and supplements. *DONE*
 *HOLLA!*


*I feel freaking fantastic!*

Additionally:
I was invited to apply, then accepted to partner with YOUTUBE!

*And, GOOGLE!*

Rumor has it that Go-Go Rach IS HUGE!

In fact, I am so enormous, that my revolution went on while I found out what, exactly, LIVING THE DREAM means to ME!

***  
No more anger.

No more confusion.

No more resentment.

No more fear.

No more lack.

No more RANTS.

This blog is my PAST.


 “Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.” -Maya Angelou

*It served it's purpose.*
 
LIVING THE DREAM was my fire. Writing here helped me to find myself, be myself and to get crystal clear on what I want and, who I am.

It burned me clean, baby.

I am 100% FREE. 

And, my work here is DONE.

I AM MOVING ON.

*no cult required.*

The stories I've told are familiar to a lot of people. 

My words will remain, with hope that my experience, strength and hope will shine light for others on the path to freedom, as it did me.

Also, I pray all who come will grow, as I have, out of this dark place into one filled with love, light and hope.

As I have.

Onto LIVING THE DREAM.

It brings me great joy to say this post is me stepping out of the darkness, into the light filled with LOVE.

I'm happy.

I'm free.

AT LAST.

I have outgrown this place.

And, I am in the process of building a new one that will be filled with all I've ever dreamed of, including TONS OF LOVE.

Enough for everyone.

Here's a tip:

Did you know there are FIVE KINDS OF LOVE?

Me either.

All this time, I thought I'd missed out.

I believed I'd been cheated.

Turns out, I looked in all the wrong places.

And, LOVE IS EVERYWHERE.

Just ask the Greeks!  
 
They have FIVE WAYS TO SAY IT!

Therefore, EVERYONE GETS SOME!

EVEN ME!

AND *YOU!*

How cool is that? 

Check it out:

GRECIAN LOVE:
   
1. Eros (ἔρως érōs) is passionate love, with sensual desire and longing (romantic). 
 

2. Philia (φιλία philía), means friendship in modern Greek, a dispassionate virtuous love, was a concept developed by Aristotle. 

This one includes loyalty to friends, family, and community, and requires virtue, equality and familiarity. 

3. Agapē (ἀγάπη agápē) means "love" in modern day Greek. 

The term s'agapo means "I love you" in Greek. 

The word "agapo" is the verb "I love". 

4. Storge (στοργή storgē) means "affection" in modern Greek; it means natural affection, like that felt by parents for offspring.

5. Thelema (θέλημα thélēma) means "desire" in modern Greek; it is the desire to do something, to be occupied, to be in prominence.

Don't you feel betta?

I SURE DO!

Now, GO-GO on and tell someone you LOVE THEM!

You can do it!

Say it with me, peeps!

*I LOVE YOU SO, SO MUCH!*

And, I humbly, thank you for walking this path with me.

I'll see ya on the other side.   


Until Next Time,
  




The Go-Go Rach Show Room is under construction & coming SOON! xo

Follow @gogorach on twitter!

Please "like" Go-Go Rach on Facebook to comment on this post or to just show me some LOVE!  

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.