Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, December 14, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2012


Hello Fellow Dreamers!

How was your week? 

Mine was positively outstanding! 

Not only have I achieved every single one of my goals from LAST week, I have also exceeded them with some work on MY BOOK! *happy dance!*

It's phenomenal to be *HOME!*

LAST WEEKS GOALS:

1. Finish Unpacking.*DONE*

2. Get my Medical Stuff straightened out.

3. See a psychiatrist, get back on Klonopin.
   *I am currently BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!*

NUMBERS 2 & 3 are *DONE.* However, I must let you know that, due to the immense withdrawal I have experienced while coming off Klonopin, I have made a few decisions regarding my body.

First, I decided to push through what has been sheer torture in the form of intense sweating, hair-loss, loosening teeth, muscle mass depletion and bouts ranging from mania to psychosis.

Second, I made the decision to put down all substances, until I wrap at least one of my books.

YEP. Go-Go Rach is, finally, getting *WELL.*

When I left the last roommate situation, I realized that my pot use could prove to be a stumbling block in my new place. 

After some cajoling from his girlfriend, the guy allowed it only in my bathroom with the shower on to absorb the smoke. 

Needless to say, it proved to be a hassle.

My new roommate (like me) is mature, responsible and rarely drinks - she, definitely, doesn't smoke weed. 

Therefore, I see no reason, whatsoever, to discuss the possibility of me smoking on a regular basis, at this time.

Nothing in the world could justify any compromise of shelter, especially the possible disagreement in opinion about medicinal marijuana, which I still believe TO BE FAR SUPERIOR TO PRESCRIPTIONS. 

Yes, smoking would certainly help me out right now. If I lived by myself, that MIGHT be on the table; however, I do not. 

Here's the thing, friends. I have changed. A LOT.

One of the biggest changes that has come about in my life is my new-found LOVE, compassion and consideration for others. These values will always take priority over selfish needs.

Do not misunderstand what I am saying here.

Food, shelter and clothing COME FIRST, before anything. ALWAYS. 

Everyone, including me, HAS to be SELFISH when it comes to BASIC NEEDS.

I have more than I need or want, in that regard. I DID IT, with a lot of emotional support from the wonderful people in my life today.

Now that I am settled, I get to focus on the next step to LIVING THE DREAM, which is to build RELATIONSHIPS with people who matter to me. I want to do this with my roommate, minus complication.

With this (and some paranoia about the kid I used to live with) in mind, I threw everything I had in the trash, in favor of my future. 

It was not the typical "I'll never do this again..." that I used to experience in THE CULT. 

I MADE A CONSCIOUS DECISION BASED ON WHAT'S BEST FOR ME.

I CAN LIVE WITHOUT POT.

Additionally, as I've made obvious, Amy Lee Coy is my friend, mentor and I WANT WHAT SHE HAS.

As I've said, many times, SUCCESS COMES FROM SURROUNDING OURSELVES WITH PEOPLE WHO EMULATE WHAT WE WANT.

Amy Lee Coy has been completely CLEAR of everything for seven years

There has got to be something to that...I'm willing to test it out.

I WANT WHAT SHE HAS, SO I AM GONNA DO WHAT SHE DOES! 

So far, so good!

NO. I am *NOT* getting "sober."

The beauty in freedom is that nobody told me to do this. I came to this decision by myself, for myself, because I've been through a lot, need to kick Klonopin to the curb and I am FINALLY allowing myself to get WELL.

*NO CULT REQUIRED!*

'Nuff SAID.

4. Learn how to edit videos on my NEW MACBOOK 
   PRO! I just love this thing! *DONE!*

However, I look and feel like utter crap. I will post videos sometime in the future, when I am physically stable.

So. 

There ya have it!

Go-Go Rach *KILLED IT* this week.

Additionally, I began chapter two of my book!

YEP. 

Next week, I want to continue the path to completion of The Go-Go Rach Series and support my physical recovery from going through SHEER HELL.

Next Weeks Goals:
  1. Write for ONE hour every day.
  2. Meditate every day.
  3. Find a Yoga Studio.
  4. Flood my body with nutrients in the form of healthy, organic food and supplements.
That's it.

I'm keeping it SIMPLE, my friends.

"BABY STEPS.
Life ebbs and flows."
-Amy Lee Coy

How about you? 

Get on the bus, we are headed to the place where dreams COME TRUE!

On Tuesday, I will publish AND SHE CYBER-STALKED ME. A factual account of what actually happened to me in HAYWOOD COUNTY COURT.

If you are wondering if I am going to call the FINAL VIPER a bunch of names (again), the answer is no.

'Till NEXT TIME!

  



FOLLOW @gogorach on THE TWITTER!

Please "LIKE" Go-Go Rach on the FACEBOOK to comment on this post and give me some LOVE! 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.