Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

AND SHE STALKED ME

I MAY BE ABLE TO FORGIVE, SOMEDAY.
I WILL NEVER, EVER FORGET!

Please know that I want to believe my one-time online "bestie" had no preconceived notion to hurt me; however, it's hard to fathom after all I've been through.


Never in my worst nightmare could I dream that anyone could be so cruel. I've been taken advantage of many times in my life, yet it still blows my mind that a fellow human being would be so, utterly, malicious.


One thing I know for sure is that I am grateful I survived what has amounted to be both the worst and best experience of my entire life. I truly wish my darling Tolstoy (R.I.P.) could be with me now that I am, finally, back on my feet.

At the most basic level, I needed a safe place to start-over. I thought she was my friend. She was in a financial bind, with a place for rent. I sincerely hoped we'd help each other. 

Unfortunately, neither one of us was in any position to do anything for anyone.

All the money I had was the last four-hundred and fifty bucks  my dad was willing to give me to pay her rent (he was burnt out), plus one hundred dollars to get me through, until I got a job.

The mother-in-law apartment she offered turned out to be an over-priced, uninhabitable dump in the middle of Canton, without public transportation, that she rents illegally (recourse would have been too much complication).

Canton was my worst nightmare - remedial, at best. Profanity is illegal and the only business within hilly miles of the final viper's house was a local gas station, where country folk spent their factory-earned dollars on moon pies and beer.

As the days passed into weeks, I went mad, trapped in filth, at the mercy of a woman who could not understand why I grew more and more pissed. 

What on earth could be wrong with me that I didn't appreciate her rides to the food pantry and social services where she signed up for free oil, food and clothing based on her low-income, without mention of the money I paid to her in rent?

Nor was she forthright about the fact that she and her husband (who lives in her attic, literally) collect double food stamps, since he claimed to live elsewhere?

Was I supposed to be pleased to witness her spend my dad's hard-earned money at various retail outlets, while she dropped the bomb that I was responsible for utilities as well as exorbitant rent for that area?

My panic mount, as I watched her lie to God's people for donations.

Right before my eyes, this woman stole from multiple charitable organizations without effort.

She told me she stole her book-printing from her job.

Why wouldn't she steal from me?

And, how could she possibly not know there isn't any public transportation in CANTON? She had lived there for years.

Wait one minute. 

She claims to live in Asheville.

She claims to go to shows, while she sits in her office.

She is obsessed with and built her persona around a celebrity.

Her back-stage pass to his band's concert was a highlight of her life.

Now that I think of it. Why did she ask me to remove the post on Facebook, where I mentioned that I was moving to Canton, just outside Asheville? 

She said it was to keep the stalkers away...what stalkers?

She let my precious Tolstoy starve and go without water, while I pound the pavement, looking for work.

And here I thought I was rude to expect her to provide a decent place for me to live or, at the very least, clean it before I arrived! 

Why on earth didn't she let me know there was no public transportation available anywhere in Canton? 


Even though I moved around a lot, I call California home. I am used to the absolute best of the best. It's true. I have spoiled myself through HARD WORK. I did make my accomplishments known to the world. 

I also expected this move would be the stepping stone I needed to get back all my "mother" stole from me...

Apparently, I was wrong.

We were from different worlds...

She had nothing...I had everything.

Could it be that she...no..well. YES. 

Absolutely. 

Without a doubt.

Based on her behavior, I can only assume that she thought I came from wealthy parents, or something. I have no idea why else she would offer, then move a person on the verge of destitution into the middle of nowhere?

Did she not realize I could only pay her over-due mortgage payment ONE TIME in that horrid situation? I mean, she appeared to be intelligent. She was certainly cunning!

The first mistake I made was to trust her - a woman I had only known online. I believed everything she said. I thought she was well-known. I thought she was successful. I thought she had a life. I thought she wanted to help me. I thought we'd have fun.

I thought SHE WAS SAFE.

When I  called her out in this post and on the twitter, I thought I had freedom of speech on my side. I assumed that writers and publications are free to say what we want, with evidence and witness to the truth.

Of course we are, as long as we have money for court costs and a team of lawyers to defend our position. 

Obviously, at that time, all I had was another gargantuan detour to LIVING THE DREAM.

Not that she could ever afford to sue me, especially without reason. One of several lessons I learned from this is that it's never a good idea to use real names, except in praise. 

Do I regret what I did in reaction to one of two psychotic breaks (the second happened when I lost my little man)? Totally.

It is what it is.

What she failed to realize is that I've worked my butt off for everything I've ever had.

Aside from my father (and now my step-mother), I am on my own.

Good Bless her.

Just like she lied to me, she lied to generous people, then to the police (twice) and to the magistrate and to my following...

And, she tried to lie in Haywood County Court.

Praise God, her lies became clear as a sunny California day in the room where I faced my accuser, whom I hadn't seen since that dreadful evening, when she misled police with her imaginary claim that I was a "squatter."

Her action came two days after she accepted another hundred dollars from me in rent, with a verbal agreement that I was free to stay one more miserable week. 

As dusk came over the mountains, her husband came to my door with sad news. "I'm sorry...the police are here. She wants you out." He offered a ride, anywhere I wanted to go. I had no idea what to do...

How could she justify tossing me and my dog out like this? The same way my "mom" did, I guess.

Had it not been for somewhat kind neighbors, who knows where I would be now?

My beloved pug is DEAD.

Every word of her testimony was made up. She claimed I followed her first on twitter (it was the other way around). She claimed I stalked her (it was the other way around). She claimed I showed up on her doorstep out of nowhere (how is that possible, when she pretends to live in Asheville?). She claimed...she claimed...

In view of the entire courtroom, including the judge, her wonderful husband remained entirely stoic, while she displayed text book signs of lying. He sealed my fate with his emphatic nods in agreement with my TRUTH.

When I was found NOT GUILTY,  she post my real name and handle on twitter and Facebook, where she spent months calling me her "psycho stalker," accusing me of all sorts of things, including her misnomer that I had checked myself into the hospital to avoid the court date that kept me in North Carolina far longer than I wanted or needed to be.

That was not true.

After our day in court, she said her defeat was a "technicality" that happened because the judge, who was very astute, "did not understand twitter."

Another lie.

She showed up, dressed inappropriately, in argyle tights and a mini-skirt, with a book of my work, including every single update I made, while I lost my mind.

She was unsuccessful because the D.A. took one look at the worst acting job I've ever seen, her testimony and her collection of my work and said "NOW HERE IS A CLASSIC CASE OF CYBER-STALKING."

He also passed on his opportunity to cross-examine me.

This woman contacted friends I've known for years, my family members and my enemies. 

She trashed my reputation so badly in Asheville, that there was absolutely no way I could possibly continue my career there.

Mark my words, I will return to that wonderful town, with big fat checks to donate to the charities that saved me.


The final VIPER IS POSITIVELY DESPICABLE!

AND SHE STALKED ME.

'Till Next Time,





THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MY AMAZING PUG, Tolstoy. Had this not happened. He would have lived to see SIXTEEN. According to the vet, who put him down at twelve, the stress was too much for him. My heart aches for him to this day.

I am so sorry buddy!

May you rest in peace. xo

Follow @gogorach on the twitter

Please "LIKE" Go-Go Rach on The Facebook to comment on this post or show me some LOVE!  

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.