Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, March 30, 2012

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY MARCH 30, 2012


Happy Friday, All!

I had planned to do a video for you this week, but I'm short on time because things were OFF THE HOOK BUSY in Go-Go Rach Land Today (maybe next week?)!


My day started at five thirty am, then ended only a few short hours ago, with an amazing home-cooked meal,provided by and shared with the most generous volunteers anyone would ever want to meet!

Dinner was a perfectly cooked pork loin, paired with a phenomenal pear, ginger compote, yam biscuits and scalloped potatoes!

It was one of the best meals I've had since I left Vegas (the other best meal happened today, with friends, who made homemade SHRIMP ALFREDO with fresh broccoli and garlic bread for lunch at their amazing HOUSE!) !!

I'm talking restaurant quality, here, people!

Yum, yum for the tum tum.

Luckily, I haven't gained any weight from the heavy foods, since I walk everywhere all the time.

That's about to change, since I signed my one year lease on my OWN APARTMENT today, with my caseworker, who paid my deposit and first months rent (which she'll do for a year, or more!) THIS AFTERNOON!

My keys are attached to my hip as I type this! I keep touching them! I am blessed beyond belief! *NODS*

After Sunday, I won't have to walk ANYWHERE, unless I want to! 

It's a good thing I am getting a FREE GYM MEMBERSHIP NEXT WEEK!

Yep, REALLY!

I got a scholarship at the local YMCA, where I  intend to swim, do yoga and exercise at my leisure.*HAPPY DANCE!*

NO Go-Go getting FAT! *ahem*

I'm SO EXCITED!!!

(Adjusts to whisper)

Most of the churches give us amazing PRESENTS!

ALL THE TIME!

Along with my apartment, I have a wardrobe to die for, make-up from all the best places, plus jewelry...a brand new Queen Sized  Mattress and Box Spring...so far!

What more could a gal ask for?..

Everything I own has been donated through the kindness of strangers who want to see the women in this program succeed because WE WORK FOR IT! A lot of women may get a bed in the exclusive shelter (when & IF one is available); however, not everyone can KEEP it.

Since I am totally committed to getting back on my feet & I've proven it, kept my bed and now will reap many rewards I'll receive, thanks to a lot of hard work and TONS of help from my growing support networks!

Every time I hear "YOUR APARTMENT," I want to pinch myself!

This is really happening!

The nightmare has morphed into the most amazing feeling of hope, joy and excitement for the life that's always been just out of my reach (or stolen from me by me or others). 

Living The Dream!

The shelter coordinator, my team and I will work diligently with our multiple hosts to set Tolstoy and I up in our new place in STYLE! I am too excited for words! YEAH!

Sunday night, we get to sleep in our gloriously enormous, centrally located, one bedroom apartment in a KUSH neighborhood right in downtown Asheville! I already moved some of my stuff in this morning!

My start over officially begins in TWO DAYS, FRIENDS!

*BIGGEST SMILE EVA!*

My only goal this week is to make new place a "HOME."

Also, I want to publish a Dream Check Friday video, Go-Go Rach style, nexgt week.

Once I am settled, I will get back to work on my writing career and building THE GO-GO
RACH SHOW ROOM!~ Yipee!*

That's all for me.

How was your week? Got any dreams you'd care to share?

Please go to my Facebook Fan Page to comment (see top of side bar for explanation!)

Get on the bus! We are headed to the place dreams are made of!

With love, light and gratitude!

Till Next Time,

  





Follow @gogorach on THE TWITTER!

"LIKE" Go-Go Rach on Facebook!

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.