Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, September 9, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2011 (VIDEO!)


Hello Fellow Dreamers!

How was your week? Mine was fantastic! I had a romantic tryst mixed with the joy of meeting new people, while I got to know more about my new city.

Life is GOOD!

As promised, I shot another video for my DCF post this week. I was short on time, so please excuse the shakiness! Look forward to cleaner videos and edits as the weeks progress! One thing is for sure, I am having an absolute *BLAST!*





My goals for the week are as follows:
  1. Find a job.
  2. Work on "VIPERIZE ME" for at least two hours a day!
  3. Get my happy ass to the FREE YOGA STUDIO in Asheville! That's right! I said *FREE!* How stoked am I? If you are in the area, check it out at: http://ashevillecommunityyoga.com- I'll be there, at least five times a week! CFW, peeps! *happy dance!*
As I said in my last DSF post, I want to send shout outs to three bloggers who have helped me along this journey every week, until I've named every single one of you!

Please, take some time to check out my genius friends!

They *ROCK!*

This week is dedicated to my fellow stinkin-thinkers:

Amy Lee Coy @amyleecoy
Friend The Girl
Erie Crackhead (ahem, are you on the twitter, Erie? If so, please comment and leave your handle!)

The three of you have been amazing in every way, especially with all of your wonderful encouragement through what has been the most rewarding and difficult transition of my life! I love yous so much more than I could ever say in words! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

*STINKIN-THINKERS UNITE!*

Come on back, my friends, because your name is gonna be here one day SOON!

Thanks for hanging in with me. I got *MAD LOVE* for ya! xoxo

So, tell me.

What's happening in your world? Got any news? C'mon. Don't be shy! Get on the BUS! We are headed to the place where dreams are MADE!

'Till Next Time,





Follow @gogorach on the twitter
"like" Go-Go Rach on the Facebook

Why not pre-order your copy of my ebook, "VIPERIZE ME," while you're here?

 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.