Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, September 23, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011 UPDATED


Hello Fellow Dreamers!


How was your week? Mine was um, well, frustrating and great all at the same time!


First of all, anyone who follows me on twitter or is friends with me on Facebook, will notice that THE FINAL VIPER has disappeared from my feed. 

This is a result of a lot of miscommunication, misunderstanding and a total blow-up from me at a time when I wish I would have been quiet, yet was pushed to the limit in her car, when I really did not want to talk.

As far as what happened. I must take responsibility for either missing the fact that the apartment I rented from her is located in a place with no transportation or store or anything at all, aside from a gas station.

The place is in the mountains, where I have found myself stuck too many times to mention.

There is no way I could ever make it here without a car.  NONE.


The entire story will be at the end of "VIPERIZE ME."

This week, I was trapped in the country, with no way to get out, in spite of several attempts to do so.

As usual, the only contacts I have are men who want to date or FUCK me, so these are the numbers I dialed for help. 

I set up two rides yesterday, one showed up, late, then both blew me off for the ride home. I lucked out because one of the case workers from the shelter lives close by.

She gave me a ride home, while we discussed my options, based on what is available to me - a person on the verge of destitution, due to the fact that I have not been able to make it to more than eight interviews, thanks to lack of transportation.

Even if I found a job, I could not commit to getting there because I am in a situation where I have to count on other people, whom I do not know, for rides. 

I'm sick of counting on people.

I cannot count on other people to save me, obviously.

Now that I am down to pennies, I have to turn to the state for shelter and a way to take care of Tolstoy. 

I went into town yesterday to find out what my options are, which are atrocious and not acceptable to me.

First of all, the shelters here refuse to allow me to have my little man with me, even though he is a certified working dog. 

I could fight them with assistance from the ADA, which is a sure way to not get help from the people I will be forced to count on in this situation.

There is a program through the ASCPA that will house my angel at the animal shelter, in a cage, for one month, where he will not be walked. 

He will be fed twice a day and given treats. My dog is spoiled rotten and I know for a fact he will not live through that experience. 

It's doggie jail.


He deserves better.


My options are even worse.


All of the shelters are full, so I would be forced to stay in The Mission. 

The way that place works is that I have to carry all of my stuff around during the day, until 4:30 pm, with hope for a cot to sleep on, then get tossed back into the streets at 5:45 am. 

This is worse than human jail.


The list for housing is nearly two years long. Section 8 is closed.


The only thing I've done wrong here is to count on others I do not know to have my best interests at heart or whom do not understand exactly what I need (a way to be totally independent and to be able to fend for myself).


They don't.


Fortunately, the case worker who gave me a ride home shined a ray of light into my life that I intend to absorb with every fiber of my being.


They will buy us a one way bus ticket to wherever we would like to go.


As crazy as this may sound to you all, I've decided to go back to the Bay Area, where I want to live. I cannot believe I had to come all the way to NC to find this out, but I did. 

I miss California so much, I cannot tell yous.


That is where I left my heart, so long ago with Sherlock. I would still be there, if it weren't for he and I breaking up.


Thanks to a huge break, via my time spent alone in the mountains, I've healed. 

I am ready to make a life there.

Also, I have several LIVE friends there who will allow me to stay with them, until I get back on my feet.

And, I have a plan B, should it not work out.


The Bay Area has wonderful transportation, everywhere. I will be able to fend for myself.

If anything happens with my friends, I can go into the shelter there, with Tolstoy right by my side, since they honor the LAW.


All I need is a lease agreement and pay or quit notice from my landlord.


I've written to her, with a strong hope that she will help me one more time.


If not, I will be forced to stay in the middle of nowhere, with Tolstoy and my dreams, until she serves me a thirty day notice, then files a proper eviction with the court. 

Needless to say, this will suck for all involved.


Fingers crossed, peeps.


As far as my Dream Check.


Well, if I am able to leave, I shall prepare for that.


If I am stuck here, I will write my books.


Due to the difficulty with my LCD, I have chosen not to shoot a video this morning.


Let's hope all is fixed very soon.


How about you? 

Got any news? 

Get on the bus. 

We are headed to the place where DREAMS ARE MADE.


Sometimes quickly, sometimes S-L-O-W-L-Y.

xoxo'Till Next Time,

  




Follow @gogorach on the twitter  
"LIKE" Go-Go Rach on Facebook

P.S. Pre-Sale of "VIPERIZE ME" is on hold, until further notice.

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.