Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, March 25, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY MARCH 25, 2011


Hello fellow dreamers!  How was your week?

Mine was excellent.   I WORKED ON I WAS A TEEN AGED BANK ROBBER!  My opening is set.  My outline is finishedMy book will be dedicated to Adam Harju, just like my blog.  I've asked his mom to write a dedication to him.  Fingers crossed, she will say yes.  This is our opportunity to share his life with the world.  Won't that be wonderful?

As I stated in my last post, I will be taking a break until I am settled into my new place.  I'm already having SoMe withdrawal, but I got a lot accomplished this week OFF-LINE.  Checking into twitter and Facebook once a day is weird because I am TWADDICTED.  

*sigh* 

My break will continue, but I will post every Friday to stay on top of the goal:  MAKING DREAMS A REALITY.  

How does that sound?  There are seventy four published posts here to keep you all entertained until I return, settled into my place and back on my feet.  Have FUN!  *wicked giggle*

I've decided where I will move.  The money I am earning from editing outta be enough for me to get to where I am going.  I will keep you all posted.  As far as the car goes, I'm happy to be rid of it and the attachment to Cuntessa, still.  It is what it is.  

Goals for this  week are pretty simple:
  1. Finish editing this book.
  2. Find a place to live in my new city.
  3. Apply for jobs in my new city.
  4. Write, write, write my M.S.! 
What's up in your world?  Do you have any goals you'd care to share?

'Till Next Time,





Like me?  http://facebook.com/gogorachpage
Follow @gogorach on twitter:  http://twitter.com/gogorach

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.