Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, March 18, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY MARCH 18, 2011


Hello Fellow Dreamers!  How was your week?


Mine was EXCEPTIONAL!  Yes.  Really. I'm settled in here.  Tolstoy is happy.  I am happy and Dominick is happy to have company in his house.  He truly is a *wonderful guy.*  We are becoming great friends!

Also, I landed a freelance gig to EDIT on of my friend's books and I am getting PAID for it!  *happy dance!*

It's funny because I hate editing my own stuff, but I really enjoy doing this for others and I am GOOD AT IT!  I've already been asked by another friend to edit her book, too.  Hopefully these side jobs will keep on coming and I am SO EXCITED THAT I AM BEING PAID TO WORK IN THE WRITING FIELD!  *YAY*

Also, there is a possibility that I may become the personal assistant of a very busy woman.  This is a great opportunity because I would be able to live in a carriage house on her property, with free room and board and, PAY!  

Everything is still very much up in the air, but I am very flattered this person has thought of me and I am happy to have another friend to add to my growing network of WONDERFUL, SAFE, COMPASSIONATE and SUPPORTIVE people in my life!  Thanks so much!

Speaking of the amazing people in my life, did you guys know that Amy Lee Coy is also a SINGER?  I got her CD yesterday and it is *KICK ASS!*  I've listened to it several times and would encourage you guys to check this band out!  Their music is FRESH with a funky rock vibe.  The lyrics are inspiring and very easy to relate to.  Amy's voice is incredible! 

Amy continues to amaze me with all the things she does as a fellow ESCAPEE from THE CULT.  She is a wonderful friend and an inspiration for all of US.  I'm grateful she is part of my life and am so proud of her!


Check out her music website http://johnandamymusic.com!

I've had to take it easy on the work-outs this week because I have a bum knee.  I've had two surgeries to correct it, but I tweaked it a few months ago.  Slacking on work-outs made it weak, and I need to strengthen it again before I will be able to do anything rigorous.

Yoga is no problem, but I have to be careful.  One wrong move and I am limping for days. My goal for this week is to do some extra exercises to get the joint strong again.  

Writing my book has been on hold since everything happened with my mother, but I am getting back to it this weekend.  I've worked out a schedule and I am sticking to it.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

I've saved the BIGGEST NEWS for LAST!  All of you who follow me on the twitter probably know that I applied to intern for Charlie Sheen and have made it to THE SECOND ROUND!  I filled out my application with glee.  

Wouldn't that be the ultimate poke in the eye to THE CULT and all of the THIRTEEN STEPPING SCUM BAGS who hope I will fail?  #WINNING! 

BIG FAT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU who have been retweeting my #gogorachhastigerblood tweets!  Please keep it up!  This gig will turn my life around QUICKLY, as you know.  I really appreciate your support.  FINGERS CROSSED!

My Saturday post will detail the reasons why I am the perfect candidate to intern for Charlie.  It will be up in the evening, so come on back to check it out.

In a nutshell, all is well in my world.  How are things with you?

Please take a moment to become a follower of my blog by clicking the Google follow button on the right.  Also, please "like" my page on facebook and follow me on twitter (if you haven't already).  

Doing so is a win, win situation for both of us because you'll stay on top of all things Go-Go Rach!  *smiles*

Like Me? http://facebook.com/gogorachpage
Follow Go-Go Rach on twitter http://twitter.com/gogorach
Until Next Time,

 

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.