Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, January 14, 2011

DREAM CHECK FRIDAY JANUARY 14, 2011

Wondering what this is all about?  click here!

HELLO FELLOW DREAMERS!  How was your week?

Mine was *AMAZING!*  And it's Friday, when I get to leave my new job an hour early.  Know why?  'Cuz the company I work for *ROCKS!*  I could pinch myself, really.  Life is GOOD!
Okay, now onto GOALS!

GOALS FOR LAST WEEK:

Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis know I had some great news last week: I landed a *KILLER* job!

MEMORIZE EVERY SINGLE TERM ON GLOSSARY OF TERMS I was given by my boss on Friday.

WRITE MY NEW SCHEDULE

WRITE EVERY DAY

HOW DID I DO?
Well, I am pleased to let you know that I did memorize all of the terms before Monday, and I've scored 99 or better on our daily tests.  *happy dance*

Plan ahead.  Well, I did write out my schedule, and knowing I would be tired, I organized some help with my blog from some of my brilliant writer friends.  This took a lot of pressure off me and I hope you guys will enjoy reading some other perspectives.
  
I really appreciate their help, and I am glad I asked for it, because I was not prepared for how exhausted I am now that I am getting used to working full time again.  BIG FAT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING.  I LOVE YOUS!

No work on my MS this week, aside from FINDING A CO-WRITER who is gonna help me get this thing finished faster.  I am thrilled because I SUCK at editing, and I find myself caught up in trying to fix everything, when I need to just write. 

I expect more next week.  Fingas crossed.

GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK

Stay on top of my schedule, while I continue to master my new awesome job.

Catch up with my friend's blogs.

Incorporate three work-outs in the morning (been doing it at night, but need to adjust it, since it ain't gonna happen after a long day).

Write for one hour at least three times next week.  I am gonna cut myself some slack here, because I am not certain how next week will be, but I am planning to write like crazy this weekend.

So that's it for me.  How was your week?  Got any new goals?  Share them!  We are on our way!  

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.