Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CRAP IS GETTING THICK

So, I got myself caught up in something rather entertaining today.  I was taking a break from writing my latest masterpiece:  ERIN, YOU'RE KILLING ME!, about last night's INTERVENTION.  I admit it, I engaged in this debate, so I did not finish up my post, but I promise I will publish it this week.


For now, I GOT SOMETHING BETTER.  I was involved in a cogitation over on McGowdoghouse's blog.  He is a long term CULT MEMBER who spews the LIES with a bunch of other drones.  I have no interest in anything they have to say, so I haven't read it.  That is besides the point, I know.  Anyway.  My friends DeCon and Gunthar have committed their lives to bringing awareness to the the dangers of THE CULT.  One of the ways they do it is by going around the Internet rebutting the LIES and spreading the word about how twisted the twelve step model of recovery is.

I don't usually engage in this activity because I am super busy launching my CELEBRITY, but I found myself caught up in something today, and I just gotta share it with you.  For the record, I'm finished talking to those dopes about it.  Since the whole exercise proved to be an interesting debate for a minute, I thought I'd publish how it went down.  I gotta say, if nothing else, the comments provide and exceptional example of the type of people I wish to never deal with on a personal level again. 

I'm glad this happened today because I am smiling so hard my face hurts.  Once again I am reminded why I am beyond STOKED I got out of THE CULT!
 
It's a great read, so if ya got time, I encourage you to check it out.  You will certainly get a chuckle out of it!

OH, when you get to Mcdoggie's hood, you gotta click on the left and scroll up to the top of his blog to read the short post, along with our comments, which BTW are next to IMPOSSIBLE TO post! I almost gave up after trying a couple of times, then the damned thing published while I was in the middle of proofreading.  Of course, I deleted and re-posted the corrected one.  Have FUN!

GOT YOUR YOUR BOOTS ON? CLICK HERE!

Like this? Please Share: |

DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.