Translate

THE DIARY OF A CHICK WHO WALKED AWAY FROM ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (THE CULT)

My photo
Boston, MA, United States
I don’t need an introduction.

Friday, February 5, 2010

(OB Rach Import) Hit Me One More Time

*** Hey guys, I realized this post has been pushed through my feed as a NEW one. It is not. I have been cutting the "fat" out of older posts because my writing was very weak. I have no idea how to stop the feed. Just want to let you know OB RACH is the sober, weak me. I'm posting about it today, but felt I should give ya the heads up. LOVE YOUS!

This week has been tough.  My brother and I had a misunderstanding over the weekend and it has caused another termination of our relationship, at least for now, since he wants nothing but the worst for me.

It's hard for me to understand wanting the worst for someone.  I mean, I've had a rough life, and I feel sad most of the time, but I would never wish bad on anyone.

What's harder for me to understand is wanting to kill a person's dream.  I've never done that, in spite of spending the my first 38 years on this planet having no clue about what my dreams are.



Who does that? Satan?  Hitler?  Annie Wikes?

My flesh and blood does that.

Being that this whole having faith in myself and my dream is quite fragile and new, I feel like the wind has been taken out of my sails.

How easy it is....

Yet, I am stronger now, and I have a toolkit loaded with weapons at my disposal.  I will find the one that fits.

This blow hurt so much that I have lost my enthusiasm for writing for now.  I am taking the weekend off.  I'm headed to the mountains to paint the ocean I love and miss so much.

Have a great weekend, tweeple.

xoxo OB Rach


DeConstrucor's Comment In Response to LETTER TO MY "FRIENDS" IN AA (page above)

"Brav fucking O.....Standing O fucking Vation. Or perhaps the Charlie Daniels quote from the Geico commercial of "thats how you do it son"

That was incredible.

Reminded me a little of "the letter" at the end of the Breakfast Club (perhaps the greatest movie ever)

Keep it up, dont be afraid to kick them in the teeth once in a while.

Always remember that its the misfits, the rebels, and the troublemakers that are the ones that change the world."

He post the following video at the end of his comment.

Thank you, my friend.
I am both Flattered and HONORED.
*STINKIN THINKAS UNITE!*


*This Video is here to support Decon's Words, not OBAMA (or any politician for that matter, since I've never been allowed to vote) Sincerely, Go-Go Rach.